Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also I believe there is no window for when you need to return to a ride, I've had ride now on Maku for over an hour and a half, it isn't buzzing or telling me to hurry up to ride or anything.

anyone have an idea on how the times are? Are we still looking at up to 7 hours? or have things gotten somewhat manageable?

Do we know what the capacity is? Has it been lowered from what they originally planned?

Regardless of whether it is 20% or 50%, I would assume it is intended as a temporary measure. Once they get a handle on these shortcomings they will probably bump the number up, bit by bit. Whether they get to their original projections over time is probably something only few will know.

Can anybody tell me if the app shows proper wait times for Volcano Bay? I've been trying to scrape wait times and VB shows up as 0 for every ride.

EDIT: Never mind. Looks like the app isn't showing wait times for VB yet. Which really sucks.

I also saw on the regular tube slides a tube get twisted and stuck halfway up on the conveyor which took about 45 minutes to fix.