Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

So, to me, it seems that ops needs a way to get 'attraction' capacity up.

For a park that wants to be viewed as a multi night destination...I imagine it doesn't hurt to sell three park passes and give your on site guest some type of benefit (esp if they are up long before the noon crowd).

When we went at rope drop for early entry....it was a short wait for a bus, short ride to the park, no delay at security...we pre paid for a reserved seat...since it was our locker, we went there first. No one could 'tap' anything because everything was ride now. It did not take too long to get our seat, but they were way slower than I think it should have taken.

I do not think anything went off ride now for over an hour...I really do not care about time while on vacation.

If we had gone later, it is easy to tapu then go find a locker. I found plenty to enjoy while waiting for slides...I did some as a family and our daughter got to ride more slides than us with very little inconvenience on our part of 'standing around til she hit the landing pool' (as this was never more than 20 minutes.

Also the worst slide is Punga Racers, which I found to be the only bad slide because of the ending (which is possibly why the other two are closed)

Also the worst slide is Punga Racers, which I found to be the only bad slide because of the ending (which is possibly why the other two are closed)

What happens at the end? You go into a large pool of water, and quickly disperse before a life guard yells at you?

What happens at the end? You go into a large pool of water, and quickly disperse before a life guard yells at you?
Nope, something is messed up with the ending and there is a large bump, that is why the two on the sides are closed, the bump is even larger. They will prob fix it though soon.

Yeah, I was just looking at a few POVs of the ride. What were they thinking, that looks like an awful ending... physics wise lol. These poor people don't stand a chance on that thing.