Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WaterWorld

Why would a show need a virtual line?

If they were testing Virtual Queue on the apps for something happening later this month, my guess would fesibly be that it'd be related to Universal Hollywood wanting to test Virtual Queue on Jurassic World, albeit in a similar way to how Orlando has VQ for Hagrid's on the app.

Why would a show need a virtual line?

I would love a virtual line for the show. On busy days, you usually have to arrive at least 15-30 minutes early, and you still might not get in. This way, I can reserve in advance and show up closer to show time.

I would love a virtual line for the show. On busy days, you usually have to arrive at least 15-30 minutes early, and you still might not get in. This way, I can reserve in advance and show up closer to show time.
Plus, with Maze construction taking up so much of the queue, it's easier for everyone to have the guests wait somewhere else!

Virtual Line has properly arrived for Waterworld, don't know if it'll be permanent; but it's happening now.

GdnKZ9LV.jpg:medium

There would still be huge lines. Comic-con does virtual lines / time slot based reservations for signings and exclusives and what not. Trust me, it does not help at all and HHN would be worse.
How? Isn't the whole point I put my name in and then show up on time and walk in or wait ten mins and walk in? Like Fast Pass

Food Ordering at Disneyland has become from what I hear really great and helps cut down on wait times and I hear Maxpass cuts down on waiting in line as well.

How? Isn't the whole point I put my name in and then show up on time and walk in or wait ten mins and walk in? Like Fast Pass

Food Ordering at Disneyland has become from what I hear really great and helps cut down on wait times and I hear Maxpass cuts down on waiting in line as well.

Queues hold people efficiently, if they are not in queues then they'll spread out into the park and make the park appear more crowded.

Queues hold people efficiently, if they are not in queues then they'll spread out into the park and make the park appear more crowded.
Sure, then open up more of the park. They close down 1 and a half lands.
Open Potterland and allow people to be there and let those rides and restaurants be filled with people

Make Silly Fun Land a Dance floor and have the ride open....to me its why I prefer Knotts way of thinking everything is open and along with the mazes. Ghostride has a 2 hour wait on most nights so it totally helps eat people up.