WaterWorld | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone in the know have any info?

I heard they are planning a kind of "pre-show" promotional stunt show for "The Fall Guy" before each WW show starting in April. That would be kinda cool.
That would be cool

Feels like a fun way to promote the film.

Also if anyone knows...did they film at Universal backlot for the movie?

I saw something kinda like this almost happen once -- it was during the pre-show and the Atollers were doing their bits. The actor playing Sage was focusing on this guy in the third or fourth row because he was really hamming it up with them, playing along. It was funny. After a few bits, Sage moved on and hopped back over the railing -- seemed like the show was close to starting. But the guy in the crowd wasn't ready to be done and he beelined through the crowd and tried to hop the railing.

He was kind of a big dude and he slipped trying to hop over, and that was enough time for the team members to run over. He backed away and the people he was with came down to grab him and nothing happened. He didn't seem drunk -- I'm pretty sure he had an intellectual disability and just got too excited. So I'm glad nothing happened because I know operations take that kinda thing very seriously.

Star Wars Sand GIF by Leroy Patterson

Glad they are doing this.

I hope that after the 60th this continues all these fun little updates really I think make me want to go more and people seem really into them.

So hope USH keeps on updating things here and there even if for a limited time

Reactions: saint.piss
Interesting....where?

Also when like it has to be years from now since only F&F have ground broken