WDW AP Appreciation Days? | Inside Universal Forums

WDW AP Appreciation Days?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
According to BlogMickey, their sources are telling them that Disney will be announcing “V.I.PASSHOLDER Days” soon, which would begin in June and run for a limited time. Here's what they say they are hearing will be a part of the limited time event:
  • Limited-time relaxation space for Passholders (first come, first served)
  • Increased discounts on select merchandise and dining locations
  • New Passholder-exclusive treats
  • Limited-time photo ops
  • New Passholder magnet
Nothing to write home about here at all, especially compared to what I believe Universal does for their AP Appreciation days where don't they literally keep the park open just for APs for a few hours on some nights?

According to BlogMickey, their sources are telling them that Disney will be announcing “V.I.PASSHOLDER Days” soon, which would begin in June and run for a limited time. Here's what they say they are hearing will be a part of the limited time event:
  • Limited-time relaxation space for Passholders (first come, first served)
  • Increased discounts on select merchandise and dining locations
  • New Passholder-exclusive treats
  • Limited-time photo ops
  • New Passholder magnet
Nothing to write home about here at all, especially compared to what I believe Universal does for their AP Appreciation days where don't they literally keep the park open just for APs for a few hours on some nights?

Oh boy, another chance to give Bob money....

• Haha
Reactions: Nick
The undesirables are all of a sudden desirable...?!

This summer is going to be soft compared to last year. Currently, MK hours throughout the month of June/July are showing 10 PM closures, compared to the 11 or 12 close.