What did I see? | Inside Universal Forums

What did I see?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 27, 2014
Hulk's Queue
Today as I was coming home from work, I saw two white vans with the Universal Studios logo on the driver side door, with 3-4 passengers in blue shirts. Now, it wouldn't have been a big deal if I was near Universal, but I wasn't. That answers the question of what I saw, but why did I see that? It's probably nothing, however, it peaked my interest and thought someone here might know.

Reactions: Scott W.
Today as I was coming home from work, I saw two white vans with the Universal Studios logo on the driver side door, with 3-4 passengers in blue shirts. Now, it wouldn't have been a big deal if I was near Universal, but I wasn't. That answers the question of what I saw, but why did I see that? It's probably nothing, however, it peaked my interest and thought someone here might know.

Well where did you see them?

Yeah, remember I have recently talked about the new UC offices and one of the Universal warehouses that are quite a distance from UOR. The white Disney pickups with the mouse logo were tooting through Kissimmee all the time. Big music and movie stars flew into the Kissimmee airport on private jets. Disney and Universal are everywhere in central Florida.

I once had 2 guys in UC high vis jackets walk up beside me at a urinal at a service station just outside Manchester in 2013.

Yeah, remember I have recently talked about the new UC offices and one of the Universal warehouses that are quite a distance from UOR. The white Disney pickups with the mouse logo were tooting through Kissimmee all the time. Big music and movie stars flew into the Kissimmee airport on private jets. Disney and Universal are everywhere in central Florida.

This was north of Apopka, rural area, heading not east towards I-4, but west towards Mount Dora. So I'm all :shrug:
Build some offices up here and hire me?

The only thing I could offer is that there are vendors all over FL and the US. Asst. art directors are sent to those locations often to review progress.

Otherwise, it means Universal is building a whole new mega theme park in Mt Dora. ;)

(last sentence was a joke)

The only thing I could offer is that there are vendors all over FL and the US. Asst. art directors are sent to those locations often to review progress.

Otherwise, it means Universal is building a whole new mega theme park in Mt Dora. ;)

(last sentence was a joke)

Apparently there was an Art Stroll in Mt. Dora today...so maybe they were art strolling?
UO: "Oh hey that would look nice for our 3rd gate."
Vendor: "It's made from toenails and Play-Doh"

Reactions: Nico and JoeCamel