Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What do you shoot with?

Hey guys!!! I visit almost on a daily basis, but usually keep to myself... but I do enjoy photography a lot! :)

I have a Canon 60D
Sigma 10-20mm f4.0-5.6 with a B+W CPL
Tamron 24-70mm f2.8 with a Hoya CPL
Tamron 70-200 f2.8 with a Hoya CPL
2 Speedlites, an LED panel, a Hoya ND Filter, a no-name tripod and a gorillapod mini tripod (which I use more than what I thought I would lol)

anyways, if y'all get bored and want to see some silly photography, you can check my instagram @bassrebel Danny Thomas Gonzalez (@bassrebel) • Instagram photos and videos =)

Last edited:
Hey guys!!! I visit almost on a daily basis, but usually keep to myself... but I do enjoy photography a lot! :)

I have a Canon 60D
Sigma 10-20mm f4.0-5.6 with a B+W CPL
Tamron 24-70mm f2.8 with a Hoya CPL
Tamron 70-200 f2.8 with a Hoya CPL
2 Speedlites, an LED panel, a Hoya 10 stop ND Filter, a no-name tripod and a gorillapod mini tripod (which I use more than what I thought I would lol)

anyways, if y'all get bored and want to see some silly photography, you can check my instagram @bassrebel Danny Thomas Gonzalez (@bassrebel) • Instagram photos and videos =)

Welcome :wave:

Trying to decide which camera to take to Disneyland on Monday, my EOS M or Rebel xs.

I'm more used to shooting with a EOS M but I feel the Rebel xs is a better camera all together. Which would you choose?

EDIT: It's a model one EOS M but it still takes excellent low light pictures

UPDATE: Taking the EOS M

Last edited:
My kit is really pretty simple. but it gets the job done!

My main camera when I don't mine packing all of my gears is the:

Nikon D5300

My two lenses I use with that camera:

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8
Nikkor 70-300 ED f/ 4.5/5.6

The Sony Rx100M3 is my main camera for filming video and taking photos! Give me that, and my flexible tripod, and I am set to do most things! Its just so small an compact, I can throw it in my cargo pocket or bag, and not have to worry about the weight of it!

I also shoot with my iPhone 7 Plus if I am in a pinch! But I usually always have my Rx100 on me!

This close to pulling the trigger on a new camera. Leaning towards the Sony A7RIII, the A7III is intriguing but if money works out I'm favoring the R3 and some of its features over the 73. That along with the Sony 24-105G lens

Been A while but ended up getting the Sony A7iii back on launch day. I was only able to get the kit with 24-70 lens, which isn't the greatest, but such is life.

The camera itself is amazing, the autofocus advanvments are leaps and bounds above my previous camera, really impressed with that. Another improvement has been the increased performance in low light shooting, will come in handy during HHN for sure.

Besides the kits lens I have my tried and you fisheye lens with adapter. I rented the Sony 70-300g lens for our cruise in May and fell in love with that lens. Will be the next lens I purchase.

Overall supper happy switching from the Sony amount to fe and would recommend it for anyone interested

I remember the first digital camera I ever seen. It was in Animal Kingdom shortly after it opened and there was a huge guy taking photos and then reloading the camera with a floppy disk. My dad talked to him for a solid 20 minutes (Or the length of time it takes to eat a turkey leg) about it and the guy was more than happy to show it off. The weird thing is that people kept coming up to him for autographs and photos, I assume he was a basketball player given the size of him and it would explain how he could afford the camera given how expensive it was compared to film cameras at the time.

^ I’m quite sure that would’ve been a Sony Mavica.

That looks about right. Only thing I can really remember is that it was a square. My dads first digital camera used smart cards which were pretty much useless as they could only store 16mb when he first got it which could only take about 30 photos and cost a fortune.

It’s fascinating reading about Kodak and the digital camera.

Hey Scott. Cleaning out the old family house and look what I found!

fANj1En.jpg

Edit... and I just found another mavica with a long lense. Both floppy disc drives.

cSTVTn2.jpg

Last edited: