What Games Are You Playing? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just rented Bourne Conspiracy from blockbuster because I cannot wait any longer to GH:A. BTW I'm going to the midnight release in one of the best buy's in Manhattan. For my b-day, somebody will probably pick me up BF:Bad Company:happy:

I just rented Army of Two and have been playing it with my brother. I think its a really fun game, but I don't know if I'll ever buy it because after I beat the story on professional I really won't want to play it any more.

^ Ya I saw the achievements. Half of them were already used. My personal favorite is Dude looks like a lady. :lol:

EDIT: I HAVE BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY NOW! :happy:

Last edited:
GH:A is great. So many achievements. I played till 3 last night and bio was still on.

Yeah, I was on until 4:30 playing it. I already have it beat on expert so most of the achievements I have left are co-op, online, and buying stuff from the store. I also cannot get 325k on train kept a rolling. I've gotten 260k, but I'm gonna try it with hyperspeed and see if I can do any better.