Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Who's making the Gringotts track?

Who is the coaster manufacturer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are we certain that Dynamic has nothing to do with Gringotts? I pushed them hard at IAAPA about that suspicious animatic they posted and pulled (though they were still showing it off to Asian investors at the show) and they refused to confirm or deny anything...

So are we certain that Dynamic has nothing to do with Gringotts? I pushed them hard at IAAPA about that suspicious animatic they posted and pulled (though they were still showing it off to Asian investors at the show) and they refused to confirm or deny anything...

I know 100% that Intamin is doing the track. It's the RV's and ride systems that I'm not sure of yet. If anything Dynamic is doing the ride control system. I'll see what I can find out.

I assume Dynamic is doing the Kuka arms, and can see doing the motion bases. Premiere could be involved in the RVs, and/or in the drive system if it uses SLIMs/LIMS. I don't think it's Oceaneering's kind of gig since they are into EMVs & trackless(which Gringotts is not using).

Oceanneering is not involved with Gringotts per a source