Wild Robot | Inside Universal Forums

Wild Robot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 11, 2014
So lots of commercials on HULU for this movie. Seems good reviews so far. I liked the preview in the theater. I wonder if this will be a hit?

Reactions: Jerroddragon
If its great then I hope it is

The movie is based on a book so that always helps a little but also not many films out now

Transfomers and a Lego film but I doubt either really hurt the others too much they are all for families for going for different people.

I'll be seeing it opening weekend on Friday

Am I the only one that thinks this is a best animated feature win, sleeper pick? The movie looks lovely. Dreamworks is on a hit train lately. I’m rooting for this film.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Am I the only one that thinks this is a best animated feature win, sleeper pick? The movie looks lovely. Dreamworks is on a hit train lately. I’m rooting for this film.
I want to have hope for that

But Dreamworks is hit or miss

Puss in Boots 2 is one of my favorite films but then we have Teenage Kraken (fine but not great), and KFP4 which is good but just not an award winning film

So I hope this one knocks it out of the park but trying to keep my hype lower

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I want to have hope for that

But Dreamworks is hit or miss

Puss in Boots 2 is one of my favorite films but then we have Teenage Kraken (fine but not great), and KFP4 which is good but just not an award winning film

So I hope this one knocks it out of the park but trying to keep my hype lower
KFP 4 isn’t made to be an awards contender though. This film clearly looks to be having emotional connections so, I have high hopes. Trailers have really sold me so far.

Reactions: mccgavin
KFP 4 isn’t made to be an awards contender though. This film clearly looks to be having emotional connections so, I have high hopes. Trailers have really sold me so far.
I mean it was not but KP 1 and 2 are like top tier films

KP4 is good, I enjoy but the film is just not at the level of the first two films.

I hope this is amazing but once again they are hit or miss.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
This looks great. I'd complain about the trailer giving away too much but then I remember how often I read spoilers lol.

9/10

I dont know yet if I love it as much as Puss in Boots 2, Shrek 1/2, How to Train your Dragon and Panda 1/2 but its an amazing film

Not just one lesson but many lesson's all about nature, love and life.

Its well animated, a good soundtrack (especially in the action moments), the voices are well done and most celebs in it you can't just hear like in say the new transformers film which many should like the actors (not crapping on that film but just pointing out the difference)

If you want a film that might make your cry or feel something...this is the film of the year for that. I hope it wins lots of awards because why Disney plays it safe with sequels Dreamworks still trys new stories to tell us