Wild Wild West Stunt Show Walls Removed | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Wild Wild West Stunt Show Walls Removed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmm...

(credit goes to Bill)

BIFRbTKCcAAXPgI.jpg

Reactions: BernardMesa
I'm thinking it won't be open until Aug or even Sept just in time to set up for HHN. That curved structure seems to be (perhaps) tech/show related. Maybe where a light/sound booth will be when there is a stage set up for HHN or Grinchmas...

Having these construction walls is like having braces: JUST TAKE THEM OUT ALREADY!  :lol:  I honestly cannot wait for this project to be completed. It's a real pain having to walk around this giant circle in the center of the park just to get to a bathroom or a store. It'll also be nice to have a place to sit down and (hopefully) relax.

I'm equally excited for both  :lol:   Minion Mayhem is actually a nice ride, but when you've been waiting for something like Universal Plaza to come around for this long, it kinda balances out!

^technically we always had to get around this area because Wild West just sat there unused. I'm more excited for this than Minion Mayhem :p
Probably Minion Mayhem resurects that part of the park since it has been like a ghost town even before T:2 closed... you walked and felt sorry for that part of the park...

Reactions: JaySalahi
It's a pretty gloomy, deserted part. The minions will DEFINITELY even out that side of the park. It just doesn't make too much sense to be walking through London when you come across Gru's house/laboratory... Then again, it doesn't make sense to be walking through New York when you come across Lord Farquaad's Torture Chamber!  :lol:

Reactions: Allen The Actor
It's a pretty gloomy, deserted part. The minions will DEFINITELY even out that side of the park. It just doesn't make too much sense to be walking through London when you come across Gru's house/laboratory... Then again, it doesn't make sense to be walking through New York when you come across Lord Farquaad's Torture Chamber!  :lol:
Lol... you are right... I hope it does revive the part of the park since it's pretty well themed. And maybe that's why the park doesn't flow well, once Minion Mayhem opens, more people would flow evenly through the park I hope

Exactly - we'll have Minion Mayhem on one side, and eventually, the Wizarding World on the other. Along with that, we've got Transformers in the Lower Lot so it'll most likely flow evenly.

What do you think about removing the shows... the Animal Actors or whatever and the Special Effects stage... would that be doable?

We need SOME shows....they keep guests out of the streets and other rides for an extended time. Eventually something will replace both though
We need better ones... at least the FX one because after like 3 viewings, the jokes aren't funny anymore

The Special Effects Stage is going to be removed as part of the Evolution Plan. As for what could replace it, I have no idea. We should keep the rest of our shows for now since WaterWorld will be leaving in 2015.