Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 299 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still alive. Still on the East Coast, but about as far north as you can go. Riddle: Where I am located sees the suns rise before the rest of the entire eastern US coastline. Where precisely is Teebin.

Still alive. Still on the East Coast, but about as far north as you can go. Riddle: Where I am located sees the suns rise before the rest of the entire eastern US coastline. Where precisely is Teebin.

Cadillac Mountain - Acadia National Park on Mt. Desert Island, Maine.

I was getting worried :lol: Those moving vans can be death traps!

AmusementPics posted some photos of the ground work by DC for Hogsmeade Station, the new crane, and some of the progress of Gringotts.

iPOReYISUJ8p0.jpg

ibfjY58rOXMreS.jpg

ibqhkFVINvSZD3.jpg

ibc7CXFjpZuZUF.jpg

i3cbWn0zMsbSQ.jpg

iOAALJamprDgV.jpg

Oh that picture reminds of a question I had, completely OT but not really worthy of its own thread, I've never parked up there before except the last 2 times I've visited the parks and I'm always there at or close to opening. Are they parking cars differently, or has it always been the same?

^ They are somewhat willynilly about where they park sometimes. They might have two interior levels available yet decide to park people on the roof (which I hate as it bakes the car like a Disney parking lot). As I usually arrive in the afternoon (or have over the past 9 years) I have been parked on the roof a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.