Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 646 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to make a comment about the impressive size of the King's Cross load platform but it didn't make any sense and I was driving so Insimply deleted it.

With softs around the corner for HE, they still haven't come forward with any other information? It's not as though this a terribly large secret they have somehow managed to hide from the fans; they could give us little drops of info about different shops and experiences to tease us all the way to the opening. But I'm not complaining; if I walk in there with only the hints that I've gleaned from OU then the surprise will be awesome. They nearly wrecked me with Hogsmeade. What can they do to me with Diagon Alley?

With softs around the corner for HE, they still haven't come forward with any other information? It's not as though this a terribly large secret they have somehow managed to hide from the fans; they could give us little drops of info about different shops and experiences to tease us all the way to the opening. But I'm not complaining; if I walk in there with only the hints that I've gleaned from OU then the surprise will be awesome. They nearly wrecked me with Hogsmeade. What can they do to me with Diagon Alley?
They are trying to avoid what Disney has been doing with New Fantasyland (letting people experience the expansion before its finished so that when it opens people have seen much of the area).

Why do you think softs are around the corner for HE? I don't think they have finalized all the details, which is why you are not getting hints. Things change all the time and they don't want to reveal too much because of these changes. They also don't want to be Disney and get the press out for new benches.

Yeaaaa kinda hard to do softs when they havent even tested the ride yet lol much less have the buildings completey built....or the train on the track....but who's paying attention anyways? lol

Around the corner meaning like....9-10 months??

Yeaaaa kinda hard to do softs when they havent even tested the ride yet lol much less have the buildings completey built....or the train on the track....but who's paying attention anyways? lol

:lol: theyre still apparently not even all the way done working on the track

Around the corner meaning like....9-10 months??

:thumbs:

:lol: theyre still apparently not even all the way done working on the track

Not even close to being done, even a little behind. Should hopefully get to see some testing in October :look:

From today,

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
What are the new striation marks in the wall fix? I don't recall seeing those before. (and yeah, I know trowel marks... but they were not there in the first iteration.) And yeah, I know my technical questions drive some of you nuts, but it is one of the primary reasons I come on here.

What are the new striation marks in the wall fix? I don't recall seeing those before. (and yeah, I know trowel marks... but they were not there in the first iteration.) And yeah, I know my technical questions drive some of you nuts, but it is one of the primary reasons I come on here.

Maybe they're thinking that there's no point in sanding it down and perfecting it, until they don't know for sure this one fix is gonna work :shrug:

:doh: I am so dumb. I meant to say testing, not softs haha! I know better. But the testing is going to be pretty obvious around the park, which is why I wrote that original post.

:doh: I am so dumb. I meant to say testing, not softs haha! I know better. But the testing is going to be pretty obvious around the park, which is why I wrote that original post.

I figured as much. Just wanted to give you a hard time :p

They did just spend a lot of money on the ScreenPlay app so don't look for the big posters to go away anytime soon, but my hope is that they redo the wall once the facades are done and do London themed propaganda.

Disclaimer: DREAMS. Not based on factual evidence or even the rumor mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.