Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 414 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could argue that Voldemort sent the Dementors to attack the muggles specifically.

also, since you're able to visit Hogwarts in the first place i think it's safe to say you can also see Dementors lol

Maybe we're all really wizards...and that's why we could see them :look: :thumbs:

Maybe we're all really wizards...and that's why we could see them :look: :thumbs:

yeahh i do think its dumb when people are like we are muggles so we are not supposed to see him. Im an obsessed HP fan and i can look past that fact to see him in a ride. And why do we have to be muggles on the ride like u said its imaginary..why cant we pretend to be wizards??

Basically, in the adverts it says "Hogwarts opened for muggles for first time" so yeah, if we could see Hogwarts, which was charmed so only wizards could see it, why not see Dementors aswell? It's like the Ministry wanting to merge the magical world with ours.

don't they specifically point out that we're muggles in the queue though Dx

yeah but they dont have to do that for Gringotts or any of HP 2.0..And last time i checked muggles dont go into Diagon Alley either sooo doesnt matter then..Basically what im saying is if muggles are aloud to be in Hogwarts or maybe Diagon Alley and Gringotts then why cant us muggles or anybody else for that matter see Voldemort. In the books no Muggles can go to Diagon Alley or Hogwarts but they are doing that in the parks anyways. In my opinion bottom line it shouldnt keep us from seeing Voldermort in the attractions.

Last edited:
The only reason muggles don't go into DA is because they don't know it's really, I imagine the entrance to DA will just be that brick wall left permanently open for muggles to visit. And we do see Dementors in FJ so I wouldn't imagine it being off limits in HE.

Last edited:
The only reason muggles don't go into DA is because they don't know it's really, I imagine the entrance to DA will just be that brick wall left permanently open for muggles to visit. And we do see Dementors in FJ so I wouldn't imagine it being off limits in HE.

Well thats what i mean we dont know about Voldemort as muggles either..but we should be able to have him in the attractions.

I doubt that they will leave Dementors for the Hogwarts Express. It would be a chance to add in some amazing features: chilling glass, cold air...etc

Last edited:
don't they specifically point out that we're muggles in the queue though Dx

When I went this summer, I rode FJ so many times that the FJ team members began to recognize me (... and my Ravenclaw uniform) and apologized when they called me a muggle. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

The official story they told near the grand opening was that "the enchantments have been lifted." That seems to be the answer for all things in the WWoHP.

yeah but they dont have to do that for Gringotts or any of HP 2.0..And last time i checked muggles dont go into Diagon Alley either sooo doesnt matter then..Basically what im saying is if muggles are aloud to be in Hogwarts or maybe Diagon Alley and Gringotts then why cant us muggles or anybody else for that matter see Voldemort. In the books no Muggles can go to Diagon Alley or Hogwarts but they are doing that in the parks anyways. In my opinion bottom line it shouldnt keep us from seeing Voldermort in the attractions.

you have a point, and for the record i'm totally not opposed to Voldemort on the attractions, at least one would be good enough he's an iconic figure in the Harry Potter world.

When I went this summer, I rode FJ so many times that the FJ team members began to recognize me (... and my Ravenclaw uniform) and apologized when they called me a muggle. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

that's because you seriously do belong Claudia lol

you have a point, and for the record i'm totally not opposed to Voldemort on the attractions, at least one would be good enough he's an iconic figure in the Harry Potter world.

that's because you seriously do belong Claudia lol

lol how cool would it be to have him pop up at the end of Gringotts?! and then the freefall drop part happens! I just got goosebumps.

yeah like he tries to kill you but then the alarm goes off and then the real sick part of the right starts and Voldemort is just like really just as i'm about to get real up in here

What will they call theis expansion once opened? We all know it as WWofHP phase2 but come opening day what will be on the map and posters etc.

If like phase 1 the final name has Harry Potter in it then surely he will have to feature in phase 2?

Maybe we will get WWofHP Hogsmead and WWofHP London..

Last edited:
The official story they told near the grand opening was that "the enchantments have been lifted." That seems to be the answer for all things in the WWoHP.

Exactly. In the books, if a muggle were to come across Hogwarts somehow enchantments would make it appear to be an old and dangerous ruin with a 'danger keep out' sign on it. Also, if a muggle came near, more enchantments were placed to make them suddenly remember an important thing they had to do. I'm guessing that since the enchantments are lifted now, we can not only see Hogwarts, but dementors as well.

Also, Ron says in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom something along the lines of "They're muggles, not morons." I think that's the only place where they outright say we're supposed to be muggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.