Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me that the visible light is there for guests to know where to aim the wands, and it blinks as an indicator of proper movement. It is not needed for the RFID, and they could have used invisible IR if the cameras needed more light to see the wands (how night-vision works, but that would have shown up even brighter on camera).

Ok, design rant. What is up with the design of Wiseacres? It is so far overdone it looks like it should be in Seuss land or a blue angular version of the Guggenheim. Can anyone justify its design, canon wise?

Ok, design rant. What is up with the design of Wiseacres? It is so far overdone it looks like it should be in Seuss land or a blue angular version of the Guggenheim. Can anyone justify its design, canon wise?
Are you talking exterior or interior? The interior is stunning.

So yeah its freaking amazing! Its the most immersive, detailed, and realistic theme park land ever created. It takes the original WWOHP and just surpasses it in every conceivable way. Kudos to Universal, Warner Brothers, Comcast, and most importantly the countless men and women who brought this to life. Your work is about to be shared with the world and its gonna blow their socks off.

I'll have a full review of Diagon Alley and the Hogwarts Express up hopefully tomorrow. Sorry but I need rest lol, had to work 5am to 3pm and then hauled butt 90 mins to Universal for this amazing experience. Here are just a couple of preview pictures from this evening, and let me tell you pictures don't do it justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.