Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

Wait, when does Hogwarts Express take place? Hogwarts is still open and not controlled by Death Eaters, Voldy is seen, we know Wizard Weezes is open, etc.
The correct (and technically only) answer, per JK herself, is "The Wizarding World is timeless.." (Yes, you are instructed on specific responses to specific questions during the 8=hour 'protecting the brand' training)

The correct (and technically only) answer, per JK herself, is "The Wizarding World is timeless.." (Yes, you are instructed on specific responses to specific questions during the 8=hour 'protecting the brand' training)
Wow! At Ripsaw the "story" of our ride is just thrown in there randomly at training.
Universal 2020s vs. Universal 2000s in a nutshell

Hogwarts Express has been down for almost 10 days, was said to miss it on my trip last week. According to UPNT it has to do with a power outage but their article came out almost a week ago now, hope everything is alright

Hogwarts Express has been down for almost 10 days, was said to miss it on my trip last week. According to UPNT it has to do with a power outage but their article came out almost a week ago now, hope everything is alright

I won't lie, it was a big disappointment for our group. We had some Orlando first-timers who were very much looking forward to checking it out.

I won't lie, it was a big disappointment for our group. We had some Orlando first-timers who were very much looking forward to checking it out.
If we ever find out I think it will be the big electric motor/control system that moves both Trains got hit by lightning and has to rewound or remanufactured . Something Major,expensive and unexpected was obviously damaged If it was inexpensive they would had a spare on hand.

If we ever find out I think it will be the big electric motor/control system that moves both Trains got hit by lightning and has to rewound or remanufactured . Something Major,expensive and unexpected was obviously damaged If it was inexpensive they would had a spare on hand.

My guess was also major electronics fried through a power surge.

Nice to see the non-character wand designs have been refreshed.

They look a bit more intricate/lavish than the previous set... so I'm guessing they've also been accompanied by another price increase?

Today is the last day to see the projectors in Knockturn Alley before they are covered again, possibly forever for guests.

Tuesday should have the most signs on display in Diagon Alley since the area's opening.

Today is the last day to see the projectors in Knockturn Alley before they are covered again, possibly forever for guests.

Tuesday should have the most signs on display in Diagon Alley since the area's opening.

Wait. What? The most signs?