Woody Woodpecker Trolley/Bus? | Inside Universal Forums

Woody Woodpecker Trolley/Bus?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Does anyone know if Universal still has this trolley for woody wood pecker? i remember seeing it parked while waiting in line for house of horrors, if they still have this what and when is it used for? I could only find a dew pictures and heres what i found:
5957280001_c56299bf68.jpg

6482799851_087c2832f5.jpg

Does anyone know if Universal still has this trolley for woody wood pecker? i remember seeing it parked while waiting in line for house of horrors, if they still have this what and when is it used for? I could only find a dew pictures and heres what i found

I think it's only used for Meet and Greets and the Christmas Parade, like pictured above. They may park it over in Kidzone once in a while, maybe not. Idk, since I don't visit the parks too often anymore.

I saw it last week. I'm not sure what dictates whether or not it comes out. Maybe crowds and whether or not they have enough drivers. Even if it breaks, I THINK there's a second.
The only vehicle I know to be broken is the Mystery Machine.

FYI, that vehicle was originally used in Toon Lagoon when the park first opened to bring out Popeye, Betty Hoop, Dudley and I think Bluto out for a dancing routine/meet and greet a couple times a day. Used to happen right in front of Blondie's.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
FYI, that vehicle was originally used in Toon Lagoon when the park first opened to bring out Popeye, Betty Hoop, Dudley and I think Bluto out for a dancing routine/meet and greet a couple times a day. Used to happen right in front of Blondie's.
God, I wish those characters still came out regularly.

On Monday it came out midday on Hollywood Boulevard, carrying Woody & Winnie Woodpecker as well as Curious George.

Not sure when it comes out other than Macy's... it's stored behind ET the majority of the time.

It comes out mid day on Hollywood Blvd. I know there is a good chance you mean stored as parked, but I just want to clear up for those reading, it's not in storage there (as in not being used).

The trailers where they get dressed are behind ET so the cars are kept there too (Blues Brothers cars, Marilyn's car, and the Mystery Machine too)

It comes out mid day on Hollywood Blvd. I know there is a good chance you mean stored as parked, but I just want to clear up for those reading, it's not in storage there (as in not being used).

The trailers where they get dressed are behind ET so the cars are kept there too (Blues Brothers cars, Marilyn's car, and the Mystery Machine too)
And the Simpsons RV!

The Simpsons RV should also only being coming out the first few sets.

They use the vehicles the first few sets when the park is slower, when the park gets busier they call it.