YETI: Campground Kills (HHN 32) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

YETI: Campground Kills (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Absolutely amazing sets, most of the rooms felt real. Parts of the forest felt really real. This literally can be a FRIDAY THE 13TH house. They could literally reuse these exact sets with Jason. My Beloved Jason Voorhees.

The yeti were a lot of fun and they are becoming an iconic character from HHN. A funny but recognizable and scary monster. They were more fun than the first yeti house we had before. This one has more upbeat energy.
It's funny but scary. Yeti are aggressive. Felt like Old school hhn. Feels like a house from the 2000s.

Really enjoyed this house, wish some of the yeti’s were as aggressive as the 29 house but still great overall, loved hearing one of the triggers from the old house in here

As I was walking through this house I just got this overwhelming smell of urine, was thinking to myself that someone had peed in the house, then I turned the corner into the bathroom and cackled lol, that snake got me good

Last edited:
This looks fun and I'm happy to see the Yeti reach this level of popularity; I'm not sure we have much left in the tank for them thematically after this. Yetis in the desert? Cavern of the Yetis?

I would love some equal treatment given to a few other Slaughter Sinema favorites. Where's my full Amazon Cannibals from Planet Hell house?!

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet
This looks fun and I'm happy to see the Yeti reach this level of popularity; I'm not sure we have much left in the tank for them thematically after this. Yetis in the desert? Cavern of the Yetis?

I would love some equal treatment given to a few other Slaughter Sinema favorites. Where's my full Amazon Cannibals from Planet Hell house?!
Yeti: WaikīKILLZ:
After being contained following the 1950's campground massacre, the pod of Yeti have been transported to a remote, island sanctuary where they can exist peacefully. That is until a decade later when some beach bum surfers stumble upon the tropical facility and spring them loose. Now it's beach-going tourists vs blood-thirsty beasts as these Yetis turn an oceanside resort pineapple-upsidedown for revenge. Cow-a-bummer indeed.

I don't wanna sound cliche, but an easy house would be that the yeti are captured by the government and taken to area 51. So the house is a government laboratory where the yeti escape and you can add aliens in the mix. Or add other cryptids like bring back Chupacabra and Wendigo.
Cryptid house would be cool. I know it's a little cliche but it would be easy to do and it would continue the yeti saga.

I don't wanna sound cliche, but an easy house would be that the yeti are captured by the government and taken to area 51. So the house is a government laboratory where the yeti escape and you can add aliens in the mix. Or add other cryptids like bring back Chupacabra and Wendigo.
Cryptid house would be cool. I know it's a little cliche but it would be easy to do and it would continue the yeti saga.
That sounds amazing lmao

• Haha
That sounds amazing lmao

Bigfoot sightings are often accompanied by UFOs in the sky and/or orbs of light travelling through the forest And bigfoot and yeti has always been connected to aliens and skinwalkers and stuff. Bigfoot and lights in the sky tend to be reported together lol.
That's an easy sequel.

I am down for your Cabin in the Woods cryptid house!

I THOUGHT that’s more of what we were going to get with Hellblock, but they proved me wrong…

I am down for your Cabin in the Woods cryptid house!

I THOUGHT that’s more of what we were going to get with Hellblock, but they proved me wrong…

Yeah I now realize that the area 51 idea it'sike hellbock horror.
But yeti in the desert with aliens could still work. Make it a research team investigating yeti.

Actually I googled it. And there really are legends of yeti in the desert but he's called The Yucca Man. There's a bunch of stories of Yucca man all around. So yes that would be awesome

Reactions: Midnight Detective
Yeah I now realize that the area 51 idea it'sike hellbock horror.
But yeti in the desert with aliens could still work. Make it a research team investigating yeti.

Actually I googled it. And there really are legends of yeti in the desert but he's called The Yucca Man. There's a bunch of stories of Yucca man all around. So yes that would be awesome
Plenty of yeti/Sasquatch like cryptids out there to use:

https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/mythic-creatures/land/beyond-bigfoot

• Wow
I've wanted to love this house so bad, the sets are really well made, the comedy is great, and the scares feel like they should get me real bad, but after 6 different attempts I've yet to have a good run. I always just barely miss every scare or setpiece, and at this point I pretty much know every surprise or boohole. What a shame, this is my #2 just waiting to bounce straight to #1 but I keep getting let down with each different attempt.

Haven't done a formal mental rating yet on all of the houses, but this one holds a special spot for sure. One night at Stay and Scream, we were the first group in and I went in with just one of my party members and we went into the house without the rest of our party of 6 (trailing behind us in line). Being able to do a house with just two of us, no one leading, changed the house for me and being our first time through it for the event really set the bar high. We hit all but probably one scare during that, which I was impressed with for us not being in the conga line at the time. Then each run after that was still solid.

• Wow