Avatar in Disneyland | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting to point out in the video I watched discussing DisneylandForward around the 19 minute mark:

Ken Potrock, President of Disneyland, has said that "Avatar is at the top of our priorities." Interesting.

Way of water is the third highest grossing film of all time and with three sequels lined up so of course they want to strike while the iron is hot. Hopefully a location and timeline is provided at D23.

However there was a rumor out of Disneyland Paris claiming a version of Pandora is coming to WDSP in 2030. I am going to guess DLR's would probably open around the same time.

Reactions: saint.piss

I am going to guess that like how they announced Galaxies Edge, at D23 2024 they will announce the land with an overview piece of concept art along with the official location(likely DCA) then at D23 2026 when the infrastructure prep for DL forward is much further along, then they will announce where in DCA its going with more concept art and details on the experiences in the land.

D23....they better come out swinging

So we just know the basic plan....If we get Avatar land location, another land in DCA and the new land coming to Disneyland then great
My specific guesses for D23 as far as DLR announcements are concerned will be a land to replace Hollywoodland, The Avengers E ticket will be confirmed along with concrete details for the attraction, details on the Eastern gateway, the park entry point for DL and DCA will be remodeled, and finally Avatar will be confirmed for DCA with more details to come on that at D23 2026.

While I still think D23 2024 will be more slanted for WDW in terms of announcements because of all the rumors coming out for new and rumored additions for MK, DHS, and AK, D23 2026 will undoubtedly be much more DLR heavy because the prep work for DL Forward will be much further along and as a result Disney will feel like they can reveal more of the future plans for DLR.