Donkey Kong Country rumored for USH? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Donkey Kong Country rumored for USH?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I do wonder what will replace Mummy eventually. I wish Jurassic World Adventure from Beijing was on the table, but probably not. Maybe something from Epic Universe? Like the Ministry of Magic ride.
Maybe a classic monsters dark ride exclusive to Hollywood. Or they could level that whole space and use it for lower lot expansion for some land or mini land. That whole back area with those soundstages is bound to be torn down for lower lot expansion in the coming years.

While it would be cool if the lands connect here in USH, I'd be very much down for these two lands not to because of crowd flow.

DK land wont be as hyped but sure it will be packed the first years and having people enter thorough the small nintendoland to get to DK, seems like a not the best idea. Unless they are connected but will also have other ways into DK land

I think it will be around a little longer but it won’t be that long. I’m gonna say it will be 4-5 years at the most.
People were saying that 4-5 years ago.

When the inevitable heath death of the universe arrives and there's no thermodynamic energy left for spacetime to shape, The Mummy will still be standing, and with only a twenty minute wait!

People were saying that 4-5 years ago.

When the inevitable heath death of the universe arrives and there's no thermodynamic energy left for spacetime to shape, The Mummy will still be standing, and with only a twenty minute wait!
It’s pretty much a crowd pleaser still. People’s kids are now riding the ride, so there’s some nostalgia with it now too. They also just updated the sign. Lol

I think it will be around a little longer but it won’t be that long. I’m gonna say it will be 4-5 years at the most.
As you might know a survey came out recently about Universal wanting to make the Studio tour an up charged experience. Some one chimed in and speculated if USH wants to use the current tram load and unload area for park expansion, they will have to relocate the tram stop and demoing Mummy and putting a new tram stop could be an option. Does this theory hold any water and if not where else could they relocate the tram stop if they want to keep the Mummy show building for a ride or raze it and build a new land instead?

As you might know a survey came out recently about Universal wanting to make the Studio tour an up charged experience. Some one chimed in and speculated if USH wants to use the current tram load and unload area for park expansion, they will have to relocate the tram stop and demoing Mummy and putting a new tram stop could be an option. Does this theory hold any water and if not where else could they relocate the tram stop if they want to keep the Mummy show building for a ride or raze it and build a new land instead?
That would be a pretty good place to move the tram.