Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting, this maze sounds awesome but unfortunately I won’t be going to Orlando, but I’m a sucker for Medieval stuff. Maybe Hollywood could try this some day.

I guess I could call this….”A Song Of Fire and Ice”.

• Sad
Reactions: cenobyte
So are there gonna be dragon head puppets or robots or something?
This house "sounds" great. Sounds very amazing in the ideas. But. How much dragon are we gonna get? Lol. I hope it isn't just one room with some dragons.
I know they can't make big robots but I hope their heads show up more than once

I'm curious how this really works, especially since the main characters are the dragons rather than humanoid monsters, which can be easily costumed by scare actors and can scare people easily. Also, Dueling Dragons as a whole isn't really scary, but more fantasy, although I admit, the queue was tempting and creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
So are there gonna be dragon head puppets or robots or something?
This house "sounds" great. Sounds very amazing in the ideas. But. How much dragon are we gonna get? Lol. I hope it isn't just one room with some dragons.
I know they can't make big robots but I hope their heads show up more than once
Sometimes it isnt what you see that scares you. Clever use of sound, shadows, and firebreathing heat could do a lot to create the kinda tension you want

Sometimes it isnt what you see that scares you. Clever use of sound, shadows, and firebreathing heat could do a lot to create the kinda tension you want

That's kinda how the dueling dragons queue for the ride worked. They did this.
Most of the house will probably be magician related and the dragons by the end

I just hope they build big puppets. But I wish we saw their head earlier in the house.

I'm curious how this really works, especially since the main characters are the dragons rather than humanoid monsters, which can be easily costumed by scare actors and can scare people easily. Also, Dueling Dragons as a whole isn't really scary, but more fantasy, although I admit, the queue was tempting and creepy.
The main characters r two warlocks that are turned into Dragons

Reactions: Darko
I wonder if those two dragon statues from the old ride entrance are still around. That would be absolutely amazing to include in the house.
OMGGGGGGG
And technically some of the props and decorations from the queue would work. Some of the stuff they had in the roof of the queue and the frozen guy and stuff

Lowkey, this could be weak on scares and I'd still be ecstatic to simply walk through recreations of certain parts of the DD queue again. This one comparison alone gives me a ton of hope for this:

And if it leads to those follow up ideas you guys listed, even better.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts