Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we know if we have a Mini Maze in the New York set area?

The last few years before covid right as you entered the Metro sets they set aside a little area for a Mini Maze, and no clue if they normally even talk about those until the day the event opens or if they were announced ahead of time

Do we know if we have a Mini Maze in the New York set area?

The last few years before covid right as you entered the Metro sets they set aside a little area for a Mini Maze, and no clue if they normally even talk about those until the day the event opens or if they were announced ahead of time

Murdy has alluded to the Metro sets not being in his ability to get, due to filming groups coming in.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Murdy has alluded to the Metro sets not being in his ability to get, due to filming groups coming in.
Thanks, we have lots of mazes so its not an issue but would not turn down a mini maze. They normally are walk on so do them at least two times just because but cool

With around two weeks until opening night, I feel like we are missing a lot of information. Does anyone know which houses are being open during Early Entry, and what time Early Entry begins? Does anyone even know what the hours for the event are. The official website says it starts at 7:00pm, but says closing times may vary depending on the day.

With around two weeks until opening night, I feel like we are missing a lot of information. Does anyone know which houses are being open during Early Entry, and what time Early Entry begins? Does anyone even know what the hours for the event are. The official website says it starts at 7:00pm, but says closing times may vary depending on the day.
Per the website you can either get a normal ticket and come in at 6 PM or a 2PM ticket for extra

As for the early mazes, we dont know yet.

I have the same questions. Early Entry we don't find out until much sooner though, so I'm not worried about that yet. That I can wait until previews night to figure out, because either way, you gotta start at the earliest opening maze (or at least you should). Event hours is a much bigger issue, as it is harder to plan when to go.

Per the website you can either get a normal ticket and come in at 6 PM or a 2PM ticket for extra
Closing time is the issue.

I have the same questions. Early Entry we don't find out until much sooner though, so I'm not worried about that yet. That I can wait until previews night to figure out, because either way, you gotta start at the earliest opening maze (or at least you should). Event hours is a much bigger issue, as it is harder to plan when to go.

Closing time is the issue.

It's also weird that tickets are on sale, but when you click the event date info on the site it mentions that tickets are going on sale soon, ha. Hopefully this week they get the rest of that info out for people who are planning trips!

There are more early entry mazes this year than last year. Safe to assume you’ll start on the lower lot again.

Reactions: Freak
Do we know which one, the website has nothing on early mazes
we don't know for sure and probably won't until around opening night, but it's safe to assume The Weeknd will be the first to open. Every year in recent memory that location has been the first to open, with the Mummy Queue opening shortly after. Killer Klowns is kinda a wildcard but I would expect it to open around the same time or shortly after Legends Collide.

Reactions: Clive
we don't know for sure and probably won't until around opening night, but it's safe to assume The Weeknd will be the first to open. Every year in recent memory that location has been the first to open, with the Mummy Queue opening shortly after. Killer Klowns is kinda a wildcard but I would expect it to open around the same time or shortly after Legends Collide.

Adjustments could also be made after the first few weekends depending on crowds/other operational decisions. Murdy will probably randomly share the "official" info on his Twitter the week of opening. Until then, plan to start on the Lower Lot.

Adjustments could also be made after the first few weekends depending on crowds/other operational decisions. Murdy will probably randomly share the "official" info on his Twitter the week of opening. Until then, plan to start on the Lower Lot.
They would be absolutely out-of-their-mind not at least try to have the Weeknd open first for early entry. That house is gonna be slammed all night.