Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 328 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, there was this channel whose recordings I forgot to share being more next best things, but I've just discovered they've somehow managed to obtain the land music itself and put it on YouTube!

There's more on the channel, but...holy. f*cking. crap. Pardon my french there, but I'm just in disbelief how we already somehow have a great portion of the land music! I'm downloading these immediately.
I actually came across this the other night, really glad it's finally available in high quality. This isn't everything, but it's at least a significant amount of the official tracks. Hopefully we continue to get more over time, I really want a clean version of the song that plays while the vehicles in Mario Kart are holding before unload.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I actually came across this the other night, really glad it's finally available in high quality. This isn't everything, but it's at least a significant amount of the official tracks. Hopefully we continue to get more over time, I really want a clean version of the song that plays while the vehicles in Mario Kart are holding before unload.
If the guy is able to get ahold of it, I absolutely cannot wait for the Entrance theme and its variants and the YNI Underground theme arrangement. It's the only Yoshi's Island track missing from the ones that play in Hollywood.

Last edited:
Reactions: mccgavin
Okay, there was this channel whose recordings I forgot to share being more next best things, but I've just discovered they've somehow managed to obtain the land music itself and put it on YouTube!

There's more on the channel, but...holy. f*cking. crap. Pardon my french there, but I'm just in disbelief how we already somehow have a great portion of the land music! I'm downloading these immediately.

@mccgavin , and anyone else who loves the music, eat your heart out.

Holy f****÷1=#!&>>"rui@÷^;(;@/

Last edited:
Yeah me too, I'll forever be scratching my head on how they managed to do it, but I'd imagine they probably can't say. XD

Actually, I now wonder how they got the Yoshi's Story Title theme for that matter. Given it was in the Epic Universe overview trailer it must be exclusive to Yoshi's Adventure. I don't remember hearing it in Hollywood's MK queue. Perhaps they just have all the land music from Japan handy?

Last edited: