WDW Resorts - Update & Rumor Thread | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

WDW Resorts - Update & Rumor Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Right they have to respond some way or another but nothing can top a full land announcement.

Disney knows they can’t compete with Epic head on so why bothered teasing something big when it’s not coming anytime soon ??
Even if they had tried to compete with a new land somewhere, they still would be in a bad position announcement wise since Epic is 5 new lands. No one wants a 5th Disney gate, so really bus it is. Even announcing Tiana is bad because they would want their own day to announce that so it doesn't get drowned out or overshadowed.

Question is can they come up with 2 more bus announcements, fun game.

Even if they had tried to compete with a new land somewhere, they still would be in a bad position announcement wise since Epic is 5 new lands. No one wants a 5th Disney gate, so really bus it is. Even announcing Tiana is bad because they would want their own day to announce that so it doesn't get drowned out or overshadowed.

Question is can they come up with 2 more bus announcements, fun game.
The crazy part is that any announcements with actual substance are usually reserved for the international parks or Disneyland.

So they definitely know that can’t compete with in the Orlando market at least.

They should've used this picture from the queue of MMRR in DL. Guys.. I don't know why... but when I saw this for the first time while in line, I almost pissed myself. :lmao:

i0_wp_com-disneyland-mickeyminnierailroad-poster3.jpg

Reactions: n i c k
Damn we must be getting some sort of Universal news today :lol:

EDIT: We're getting a video about the DreamWorks land in 2 hours. Thats the 3rd-4th time now we've gotten new Disney bus wraps on the same day that USF puts out a reveal of a land or something. Wtf! Lol

Last edited: