Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Animal Actors

It guess this is Florida Transformers redux, but the set doesn't look quite as bad as it does in photos. It's still a bit awkward in some way, but it's not as bad as I had anticipated.

If anything, I thought the marquee looked a bit odd. A quick look behind, and I found this:

IMG_5896 by InsideUniversal.net, on Flickr

Wow, good eye. Didn't even notice that when I went.

Also, they've still left that pole that sits in front of the entrance just past the marquee that's themed to look like a thin log sticking out of the ground. I'm not so sure what it is/was used for, but are they planning on taking that out too (or retheming it)?

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems unexpected.  All planters between International Cafe and Production Central are surrounded by temporary walls.  I can't tell if just the plants and trees are getting some work or if the planters themselves are receiving attention.

AnimalActors_041815_1.jpg
AnimalActors_041815_2.jpg
AnimalActors_041815_3.jpg
AnimalActors_041815_4.jpg
AnimalActors_041815_5.jpg
AnimalActors_041815_6.jpg

And that tree is never coming back to this planter outside Production Central.

ProductionCentralPlaza_041815_1.jpg

Though I'm not fond of more walls being put in the park (whether they're here briefly or not), I must say, I do like that view of the Hogsmeade arch with the fake shrubs on either side of the path.

Do they still play a clip of Community season 1 before the show starts? (the one where Troy and Abed sing "Somewhere Out There" to the mouse)

Hilarious if they still do considering the circumstances around... well everything about the show and its relationship with NBC. (not the healthiest one) Also the fact that it's cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, my best friend and I go see it just so we can pet all the animals at the end. We're actual children and I'm fine with it. lol If there is malpractice, I hope they would consider bringing in someone else who takes better care of their animals. But it's really hard to take PETA's word for anything.