Anything new for Jurassic Park? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Anything new for Jurassic Park?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I remember, all of the animatronics were in working order. Though sometimes there's at least one effect that doesn't work. on one day the parasaur that knocks you off course doesn't come up ( though I remember guest still screaming as the water jets suddenly shoot up :D )  and on another day the gates before the ultrasaur lagoon stay open. One repeating offender is the timing of the final drop. I've been on it twice in two weeks and both of those times a boat was in front of us, just about to drop down and reveal the t-rex, ruining the shock value for the people in my boat. Then we wait on standby until the boat that just dropped is clear for us to drop down. its an awkward silence as you're left there with no sound but the waterfall and the blinking red light showing the T-Rex behind the falls with each blink. This is probably due to the crowds as they try to dispatch boats as quickly as possible but thats just my personal guess, but of course this can't vouch for the blinking red light that reveals the T-rex. It really spoils the surprise for new riders. :wacko: at least in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Working animatronics doesn't mean they're in TOP working condition ;)

Also, I know it ruins it for others, but as a repeat rider, I love when the timing is off for the finale and we see the t-rex attack another boat and watch it go down and the t-rex go back into sleep mode lol.

Reactions: BernardMesa

Also, I know it ruins it for others, but as a repeat rider, I love when the timing is off for the finale and we see the t-rex attack another boat and watch it go down and the t-rex go back into sleep mode lol.
The animatronics need to be fixed when I recently went all the animatronics either did not do what they were suppose to do when you pass by it or not at all like Allen said though it is fun to watch the T-Rex pop out at other people then go nap nap.

Yeah I know what you mean, I always find it fascinating and lucky whenever I'm on a ride and it breaks down. I take the time to look around and see the details that was put into the ride and find something I've never noticed before on a regular run through.

I just had a thought that in the beginning or the end of the ride, they have a preview of JP4 it will be weird but interesting

I have a feeling they may decide to do that, but later on in the game. Several movie posters can currently be found within the store in the London area (forgot what it's called!) and in the main Universal Studios store at the park entrance, so they could always throw in some JP4 posters in there for sale.