Aventura Hotel | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't see any kind of comparison. This is probably going to be the cheapest hotel on site, so you might as well compare it to any of Disney's value resorts.

It's a big tower with a rooftop bar with views of.. stuff.. (fireworks at one, parks at the other.)

Started construction at the same time.

And they sound the same.

"Ending things in "ah" is so hot right now!"

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
It's a big tower with a rooftop bar with views of.. stuff.. (fireworks at one, parks at the other.)

Started construction at the same time.

And they sound the same.

"Ending things in "ah" is so hot right now!"

I just don't see much beyond that but that's probably just me. I can see me staying at Aventura but never at Riviera.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I did get confirmation that this hotel is indeed loosely themed to Aventura, FL. Which is a planned condo community near Miami.

Mystic_Point_Condos_1.jpg

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel
A lot of "themed" hotels are themed to the design elements of a certain geographical region. Like Key West or Saratoga NY. I'm sure they chose Aventura because of the modern tower esthetic that defines the areas look.

The thing is, Aventura designed like a hotel you could find in any metropolitan area in the country though. Saying it is designed after something from Aventura, FL is one thing, but that does not make it a theme.

The theme here is not Aventura, FL, then theme is "modern".