Aventura Hotel | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aventura is a city in north Miami. This hotel is pretty "Miami" looking. I wonder if it will have a slight "Cuban" flair? That would fit well with Sapphire.

Fair. Just hope that it is explained somehow to guests by the interior of the hotel.

Aventura is a city in north Miami. This hotel is pretty "Miami" looking. I wonder if it will have a slight "Cuban" flair? That would fit well with Sapphire.
The majority of Spanish speaking guests (or guests in general as Aventura is an elementary Spanish word) that visit a place called "Aventura" are going to think "Adventure".

Let's not pretend they named it after a place in Miami.

Reactions: Blue
Interesting article in the Sentinel yesterday about the development of hotels in the area (including Aventura): Large hotels planned for construction will break Orlando's current growth plan - Orlando Sentinel

Their analysis of the convention business really points to the idea of a second CityWalk being added at the new property right across from Orange County Convention Center along with hotels. I could see the addition of more to do there and more hotels also being timed with the planned expansion of the Convention Center.

Reactions: Nico and Scott W.