Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, I personally didn't think it would have a huge turnout. I'm not sure if Universal did either... they may have just done it for good fan service and to try and give the illusion of offering special events for APs when really it was nothing all too special. Wasn't even the last show as was advertised for December 2nd.
It was the last public show, I don't think anyone expected anything more than that and I think it's great they did a TM show. I noticed they also had a large buffet set up behind the theater so I assume they had a party for the TM's.

The show before the last one seemed like it was full, I'm guessing there were a lot of TM's. In any case yes the show wasn't that great. I personally went because I was free but wouldn't have been disappointed had I missed it. I think Universal handled it perfectly. They had their regular show, did something special for AP holders and did something special for TM's.

Reactions: SeventyOne
So, if you're in the parks today, you may wanna swing by Monsters Café.
Maybe.

What's going on in there today? It'd be awesome if the cafe got a remodel and they added some character appearances.

I always thought they should make a 2nd story/balcony to the Monsters Cafe that could be used during concert series and stuff for extra viewing.
Yes. Universal could charge a really big buck for a special concert viewing/dinner package with an upgraded menu for that. Might not be a bad idea to do that with the second level corner of Escape from New York too.

Um guys, I just saw this on Facebook...

10336680_10100715324716549_8633470426516270234_n.jpg

That is some great news! I know I'll be queuing up to nab a pic with Beetlejuice. Would be even cooler if they utilized the classic monsters costumes as well.

I would like to see Beetlejuice return with a show or attraction more like the old Ghostbusters show. As much as I want to see Beetlejuice return the musical show never really worked right.

I think if they decided to make a monsters themed land in the 3rd gate they could do something great with him.

Reactions: s8film40