Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue's Last Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But how many people REALLY did Woody Woodpecker coaster and Barney? And those two playgrounds?

Spring break brings a lot of families with kids who do those things. It also brings a good amount of walking space, play area for parents to sit and relax while the kids go wild, and a show that takes people off the walkways for a decent amount of time. Already with two attractions that never had waits are effecting the parks.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I'm gonna get my first preferred pass very soon. I get what you mean but when you say it's not fair, that's my case entirely. The APs should get something like a party at monsters cafe with an exclusive meet and greet, not a final showing of a universal staple

What you are proposing would cost Universal money. Giving AP passholders the final show costs them nothing, makes pass holders feel special, and effects very few people since most non pass holders would not care whether it was the last or not. The few that do I bet you get in anyways because I don't see this last show filling up if on a weekday at 5pm.

I wonder if they could just have the front rows reserved for AP and then the back rows for anyone that wants to see it...

But like one of you guys said, Last Bill and Ted is done by FFP... a random general guest would be nuts to try to do that show

let's start with the fact that the last day of HHN is never that crowded. regular guests dont usually go the very last day (at least they didn't before Walking Dead came into the parks) the last day of the entire event used to be pretty empty.

also to do the last bill and ted you need to wait like 45 minutes before it opens and i doubt people going to the event Only One day would bother doing that.
the last bill and ted is for the fans only pretty much.

the last Bettlejuice will also be for the fans which will most likely be pass owners.

I seriously doubt there is some super mega fan of this show that lives in Texas or New york or something that will fly over to Orlando on that day to do the final show of Bettlejuice :lol::lol:

not sure how unfair it is to make the final show of the day private.

that's like the mindset of a completist or something to begin with, needing to do the final, a fan of Universal and this show would probably, most likely have a pass

Yeah. Beetlejuice isn't exactly a beloved show to the average park guest. If you want to see the final show that bad, you're probably a Universal fan who has an annual pass.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
yeah, sorry Cole but I don't think anyone else will be sad about it :lol: like, literally no one would be bothered and all the fans will get to see it
(I am willing to bet the theater won't even get fully filled even with all the fans :lol::lol:

Spring break brings a lot of families with kids who do those things. It also brings a good amount of walking space, play area for parents to sit and relax while the kids go wild, and a show that takes people off the walkways for a decent amount of time. Already with two attractions that never had waits are effecting the parks.

Ah ok! I've only been back there infrequently so I don't know how many guests go there, thanks!

yeah, sorry Cole but I don't think anyone else will be sad about it :lol: like, literally no one would be bothered and all the fans will get to see it
(I am willing to bet the theater won't even get fully filled even with all the fans :lol::lol:
Oh I'm not sad about this leaving one bit lol. You guys are right in most regards, it really is a show you'd most likely have a pass to care about. I've never done it once and most likely (unless the group I'm going with Saturday wants to) never do it. I just have the mindset that everybody should have a chance to experience everything. I've always wanted to see a final show or ride for something and even though I've never seen the show, a universal fan like me would've loved to have the chance to see the performance. I know I'm in an insane minority here but still, it's a bummer

The show has been extended through the holiday season, until January 5th:

Due to popular demand, we have extended the run of our Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue show until January 5. The show will run several times each day until then. The exclusive show for Universal Orlando Annual Passholders that had been scheduled for Dec. 2 will be rescheduled for January 5 at 5:15pm.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The show has been extended through the holiday season, until January 5th:

Due to popular demand, we have extended the run of our Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue show until January 5. The show will run several times each day until then. The exclusive show for Universal Orlando Annual Passholders that had been scheduled for Dec. 2 will be rescheduled for January 5 at 5:15pm.
The show is more popular in death than in life. It just won't stay dead. Kind of like the Beetlejuice movie. :died: