Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings (HHN 32) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The scares and costumes are repetitive but they are a village. So story wise it's just the villagers. I guess the villagers could have had different types of masks and costumes,
But technically this was like chupacabra where villagers had the same masks in the entire house.
I think the red light was a completely genius idea, to whoever came up with it. The red lighting really does change this house. ( maybe Roanoke needed red lighting)

This house feels like a dream. The light does something weird to your brain. Without the red light it wouldn't be as impressive. It really changes the entire thing

We got this scare, but only once. We saw someone else get it once from the other angle. Explained below.

the “little girl” stands still at the end of an alley, like 30 feet away maybe. My daughter spotted her on our 3rd run through and pointed at her for me to look. Once we noticed her and she saw us point, she side-stepped out of sight. A couple steps further in she appears much closer, in a window, behind glass, staring at us. We move along and she appears in the next window, behind glass, slightly clearer, still staring at us. We’ve walked like 10-15 feet at this point with her following us and getting closer. Then the next window is a boo hole and she lunges at us. The whole thing with her staring in the windows and following us was super disconcerting. One of our favorite experiences ever in a house, and we were unnerved for 3 minutes or so when we got out. It was awesomely creepy.

I got this moment as well, and I absolutely loved it. It was so unnerving, and it made the payoff of the scare even better.

I have to say I'm happy to see in IU's twitter post asking what peoples favorite house was this year, and you see a lot of Bloodmoon mentioned. Before the event started, this felt like a throwaway house of sorts as it was barely mentioned in any podcasts, and it seemed like your generic gore house etc. But the end result was a really fun house with some wonderfully creepy moments, not just the one mentioned above, but the moment in the church which is one of my favorite creepy scenes!

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
The girl glaring at you from across the courtyard, who scares you later in the walkthrough, is probably the peak moment of the whole house. I also love how the one guy in the human candelabra room started doing this weird "moment of reverence" thing before his scare, just standing in the boo-hole doorway with his hand/hammer over his heart, staring at the human candelabra. Love seeing characters develop like that.

My other favorite thing about this was seeing colony matriarch up in the tower with her costume is the closest we'll ever get to a Yellowjackets house complete with the Antler Queen. :heart: