Blumhouse's Five Nights at Freddys | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Blumhouse's Five Nights at Freddys

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean Halloween ends is the last film in the Halloween series. This is a new IP, so I hope it coming out on streaming/theaters doesn't hurt the chance of a show or sequel

Anyway I'm excited to see the trailer

and quinn is right regarding the rating. though it really ruins the romance of sneaking into an r-rated movie as a 15 year old. do kids not do that any more?

Assigned seating wasn't a thing back then, and I've seen several examples of sneaking into a movie backfiring because of that.

Putting this on Peacock day-and-date feels very shortsighted to me. This is a movie that could still make quite a lot at the box office despite the franchise's somewhat waning popularity.

Them also having this read by this fall is also legitimately shocking to me. The Blumhouse postproduction cycle is typically much longer. Some editors/VFX folks are going to have some long nights.
Recent Peacock day and date movies have just been movies that are straight up bad so while i'm not really looking forward to this movie, i'd be a bit scared of the potential quality they are seeing by announcing it as a day and date release.

I have a gut feeling a FNF house is being talked about. They could put it in that blackbox space that the design of Villain Con enables.

I really hope it comes. I'm one of those few people that don't hate FNF. I really love the designs. I love the concept of the games. It would be a dream come true for FNF to come to hhn

FwSPe_raUAAs5UZ

will ferrell omg GIF

Figured bringing this up, and will refer @Clive, but FNAF was rated in Alberta as 14A for atleast the trailer: the same as M3GAN. Figured referring to it here, but as it stands now like M3GAN it will be a PG-13 Horror film. That’s not to say they won’t have it be hard PG-13, but it’s still worth mentioning

Figured bringing this up, and will refer @Clive, but FNAF was rated in Alberta as 14A for atleast the trailer: the same as M3GAN. Figured referring to it here, but as it stands now like M3GAN it will be a PG-13 Horror film. That’s not to say they won’t have it be hard PG-13, but it’s still worth mentioning
With it releasing in theaters and on Peacock at the same time, pull a M3GAN and drop an unrated version on Peacock. Best of both worlds.

With it releasing in theaters and on Peacock at the same time, pull a M3GAN and drop an unrated version on Peacock. Best of both worlds.

I think the main concern that could come out is that if you put out two different cuts, it might opt one group towards that cut and diminish the other's potential (that being theatrical in this case).

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets an Uncut version: but I doubt it'll be immediately as the film hits.

I think the main concern that could come out is that if you put out two different cuts, it might opt one group towards that cut and diminish the other's potential (that being theatrical in this case).

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets an Uncut version: but I doubt it'll be immediately as the film hits.
Oh absolutely. No disagreement here. I should've worded it better. M3GAN's came a bit down the road.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Oh absolutely. No disagreement here. I should've worded it better. M3GAN's came a bit down the road.

I am really interested how far they make the PG-13 work like what M3GAN did. Especially in regards to the stuffing a security guard into one of the endo-skeleton's being one of the things they seem to be doing (Even if it won't be Hutcherson and likely whoever is playing Fritz).