Broken Ride Effects | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Broken Ride Effects

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its a hit or miss honestly. I've heard people tell me it can work for one show, not for the next, and then suddenly work for the third one. I think there is probably a system that immediately shuts it off if something is just a little off, but retries it for every show.
Actually, it all depends how Poseidon feels on a particular day. he's a god with a bad temper, you know. :bolt:

Reactions: greendude33
Forbidden Journey felt a bit off today. Only around half of the Floo Powder projections seemed to be on at the beginning so you could see the top/bottom of the screens just blank, and the Whomping Willow seemed to be barely moving. (although I wasn't sure about this, it just looked different compared to what I remember) We also got stuck at the Quidditch projection, so we were sitting in front of a blank screen for 5 minutes, and when it started going again, the screen didn't start up yet and we were shaking around in front of nothing. I'm sure it stopped for some different reason, but it was kind of cool.

We also got stuck at the Quidditch projection, so we were sitting in front of a blank screen for 5 minutes, and when it started going again, the screen didn't start up yet and we were shaking around in front of nothing. I'm sure it stopped for some different reason, but it was kind of cool.

When the ride stops and you're at the screens, that's what happens. It only happens to the vehicles who got stuck in the screen itself, they reset after going around.

Reactions: captainmoch
When the ride stops and you're at the screens, that's what happens. It only happens to the vehicles who got stuck in the screen itself, they reset after going around.
Yeah, that's what I figured. It does make it a bit scary though... being shaked around in front of nothing and not knowing when it would throw me back in front of the dementors.