Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cabana actually has Hertz on site with a desk in the lobby next to the bell hop

@kingcooger I believe they're comparable to regular Hertz rates but you may be able to work something out in person to where you can get a deal for a "random" car.

Now that you mention it, I have seen the logo there but never made the connection. Are the cars on-site? It's hard enough to get a parking spot sometimes. We can't be sharing with a car rental lot. :lol:

Now that you mention it, I have seen the logo there but never made the connection. Are the cars on-site? It's hard enough to get a parking spot sometimes. We can't be sharing with a car rental lot. :lol:

I work for a large car hire broker that our British friend have probably heard of. Willing to bet that the Hertz location keeps less than twenty cars onsite.

Just received this.

IiNqj6y.jpg

I will be there next week and plan on asking for a tower room down at the south end. I will only be in it at night and they are not working round the clock --- yet!

Stayed this past Thursday to today at the Bae for the second time. Had a blast, was in one of the tower family suites (Continental, fourth floor down close to VB). Friends first time, they were very impressed with the theme, decoration design, visual design, and amenities. The new tubes they have are probably the best souvenir you can buy, they look snazzy, have the logo on them with other designs, and are available at the same price or CHEAPER than other equivalent tubes found on Amazon. Also dig the Pool Cups, $13 with an alcoholic drink then $10 refills. Only cups allowed in the pool/lazy river. Made use of that a lot.

Stayed this past Thursday to today at the Bae for the second time. Had a blast, was in one of the tower family suites (Continental, fourth floor down close to VB). Friends first time, they were very impressed with the theme, decoration design, visual design, and amenities. The new tubes they have are probably the best souvenir you can buy, they look snazzy, have the logo on them with other designs, and are available at the same price or CHEAPER than other equivalent tubes found on Amazon. Also dig the Pool Cups, $13 with an alcoholic drink then $10 refills. Only cups allowed in the pool/lazy river. Made use of that a lot.

They always have new floats each time I go. I have to remember to take some I have back to re-inflate.

What do you mean by Pool Cups? Do you have a pic?