Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
robert-downey-jr-my-gosh.gif

It was bound to happen sooner than later. Interested to see what they do with it since it'll be based off the series.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Sooo, you guys thought 2022 HHN was crowded....Wait till next year....Wooooh.....and, I guess there will be more heavy duty announcements in the future...Universal gets really really serious. :lol:

.......................................Universal...."Free the Three Closed Live Entertainment Theaters" !!!.........................................................

Last edited:
Sooo, you guys thought 2022 HHN was crowded....Wait till next year....Wooooh.....and, I guess there will be more heavy duty announcements in the future...Universal gets really really serious. :lol:

Given this is their flagship--kind of not shocked on this.

Given the Metaverse collab, Hot Topic's merch rollout, and the rumor of HHN Vegas; I think NBCU/C is finally aware of how large the HHN brand and what it can pull. Really excited to see how this affects other houses to come. As for Chucky--I wonder if they have the house ready to go in design.

What I mean by this is--Brad Douriff and Jennifer Tilly have surprisingly been featured in voiceover for the duration of HHN31/'22, with Chucky present on both the Hollywood Starway and Rip Ride Rockit; and Jennifer Tilly doing VO work for the Hollywood Starway.

Chucky and Tiff feel the given, but hoping this means Fiona also stepped in to play Nica for Voiceover. Would only make sense if they got the main three for it.

When I saw the post I thought it was a joke. Wow.

Well.. Happy spec season.

I will say - the only way I will like this house is if they use puppets. I have no desire to see 4.5 foot tall Chucky actors.

.......................................Universal...."Free the Three Closed Live Entertainment Theaters" !!!.........................................................

Yeah we're starting in August next year lol

I find it strange that they gave many people some free subs to Peacock, announced Chucky this year, yet Chucky S2 isn't releasing direct to stream until the season is finished.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
RE: Chucky

1) This makes a ton of sense

2) I'm excited he gets his own house again

3) I'm glad he has a *reason* to appear on the merch next year other than "people love Chucky"

4) I hope the house doesn't have the spirit of the show because the show isn't very good

I love the wildcard nature of just tossing this out there

May be a bit early since construction hasn’t started yet (and also because it’s November 1st:grin:), but does anyone have an idea as to the location?

Last edited:
Kinda thought they would release the dates for next year alongside Chucky. I would expect the house to be in either a Sprung Tent or the F&F queue, but I really hope the Chucky masks don't look goofy lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
RE: Chucky

1) This makes a ton of sense

2) I'm excited he gets his own house again

3) I'm glad he has a *reason* to appear on the merch next year other than "people love Chucky"

4) I hope the house doesn't have the spirit of the show because the show isn't very good

I love the wildcard nature of just tossing this out there
Personally I love the show so disagree there. Everything else, agreed.

Funniest thing about this announcement is I was at Howl-O-Scream when they announced it and was like, “Why now?”

Howl-O-Scream was amazing again though. Incredibly small crowd. Which is not what we are gonna be able to say about HHN next year.