CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i'm so happy that the mummy is really prominent in this. love it all - love that they picked some potter/FB tunes that don't get enough love, loved the jaws segment, and the great ET references - including the beautiful moon ride! whoever orchestrated this did a fantastic job. all the show designers did, but the music shines

I am also thrilled by the prominence of the Sommers Mummy. I also adore the transition from the Classic Monsters to the Ghostbusters jump scare/swells. (Creature "emerging" from the park lagoon is a killer visual, to boot.)

Another note: Way less "watching blurry projections" in this show. The spectacle is always evolving, so you're never sitting watching unintelligible movie clips for more than a couple seconds. Even Fast and Furious, which got multiple minutes in the last show if memory serves, wisely only gets a punctuated moment here.

Wow wow wow!!! It's even better than I hoped it would be and that's just seeing the videos of it!! The lights, the music, the movies are all perfect. Universal has won my heart again!!

Now I am even more excited for where it goes from here. From what I've seen Jason Mcmanus was the director for all of the lagoon shows starting with CineCele and Marathon of Mayhem and that the same team at Universal has worked on all of them. It seems they learn and get better with each one. I wonder now where they go from here into Halloween and other shows. If this keeps growing we have a great future in the coming years.

The tech of this show would lend itself well to a Halloween edition. It's only a matter of time before they do one. I would also like to see Universal take a crack at a Christmas edition as well.

i'm so happy that the mummy is really prominent in this. love it all - love that they picked some potter/FB tunes that don't get enough love, loved the jaws segment, and the great ET references - including the beautiful moon ride! whoever orchestrated this did a fantastic job. all the show designers did, but the music shines
the last good universal monsters movie lol.

I heard at least some people liked Abigail....

the last good universal monsters movie lol.
Ahem...
MV5BZGE4MmU2YzQtY2VkNy00ZTQ0LTkyNTctMjMwNDQ1ODE3NTZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg

I am really hoping when we get to 2025, we have shows prepped for not just HHN; but Holidays with the drone tech as a core part.

Imagine Chucky for a Marathon of Mayhem/HHN type Lagoon show with the Good Guy Doll looming above the park; or Ranken-bass Rudolph flying in the sky. I wanna see where we go from there in drone tech.

I am really hoping when we get to 2025, we have shows prepped for not just HHN; but Holidays with the drone tech as a core part.

Imagine Chucky for a Marathon of Mayhem/HHN type Lagoon show with the Good Guy Doll looming above the park; or Ranken-bass Rudolph flying in the sky. I wanna see where we go from there in drone tech.

I would assume Rudolph is off the table thanks to SeaWorld.

Reactions: IzzyB