CityWalk Hollywood | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I'm going to throw this on the floor just as a pure, non-based speculation: Toothsome Chocolate Factory, if a success (looks to be)... I wonder the possibilities of it making its way over here.

The only spot that seems super ideal is Saddle Ranch, which already has eyes all over it for other things. 

Then there is the closure of Infusion... and a Tony Roma's underneath. Isn't Toothsome two stories? It may very well never make its way out west (although it'd be a shame), but it sure is fun to ponder.

I tried Ludo Bird yesterday. The chicken sandwich and the Honey Lavender Biscuit. It was... a little much. The chicken was delicious, but was smothered with coleslaw and sauces and a huge bun, it was difficult to taste the individual flavors, let alone hold the monstrosity without falling apart. The biscuit was sweet and fluffy, but once again, a bit heavy for the park. I think I'd try it again, maybe just the chicken strips or breast and keep it light.

Saddle Ranch needs to be demolished or relocated.  Especially with the new security break, Saddle Ranch is now in a very poor location.

Yeah I was figuring that Saddle Ranch is just doomed right now due to the changing of the entrance flow. If they kill it, I couldn't see it moving somewhere else. Does anybody know how long it was there as Tony Roma's?

With several new food venues coming to CityWalk over the course of this year and several renovations of existing stores, what would you like to see CityWalk bring in next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12th Man
Yes! I also would love to see Cowfish (which is very, very good), Toothsome, and finally NBC Sports Grill and Brew.

Forgot about NBC Sport Grill! Haven't tried that place but I hear it's really good. If it's really good I second the motion for it to come here. 

You know, screw it. Let's cover all of the bases and have all of the *good* Orlando exclude restaurants come over here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
NBC Sports Grill and Brew.

Looking at you, Johnny Rockets.

Forgot about NBC Sport Grill! Haven't tried that place but I hear it's really good. If it's really good I second the motion for it to come here. 

You know, screw it. Let's cover all of the bases and have all of the *good* Orlando exclude restaurants come over here. 

Antijitos... looking at you, Camacho's.

That is amazing news!  I haven't been to the originals in Washington, but I have been to it's Denver branch, and found it incredible.  But any word where it's going to go?  I don't think that article was real trustworthy in that regard (for instance, I seriously doubt they were in the running to be included in Wizarding World--unless they were just speaking from a timing point of view).