CityWalk Hollywood | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it seem like everything should be finishing by early 2017. That'll be nice. 

I'm hoping they add a new themed restaurant, kind of like Toothsome. It doesn't have to be a clone but just something along those lines would be cool.

So it seem like everything should be finishing by early 2017. That'll be nice. 

I'm hoping they add a new themed restaurant, kind of like Toothsome. It doesn't have to be a clone but just something along those lines would be cool.

With Karen Irwin now apart of the team at USH, I think that is more plausible than ever before.

Reactions: WhyDoYouHateFun?
I'm curious to see where the CityWalk redevelopment leads. What we've seen so far is great, but only the addition of Margaritaville and Dongpo Kitchen seem to be relatively on par with what CityWalk Orlando has received in recent years.

What would you all like to see come to CityWalk here in Hollywood?

I'm curious to see where the CityWalk redevelopment leads. What we've seen so far is great, but only the addition of Margaritaville and Dongpo Kitchen seem to be relatively on par with what CityWalk Orlando has received in recent years.

What would you all like to see come to CityWalk here in Hollywood?

To me, this all varies.

In terms of dining, something like Toothsome would actually be a rather good idea for the Citywalk, preferably at Saddle Ranch. Something that caters to the families that is very unique and different, but still affordable for what it is; but also highly themed with some interesting features that makes it different from other places in the Citywalk.

Seeing as Downtown Disney has a Rainforest Cafe, I'd find that highly unlikely.  Besides, the food there is pretty terrible.  You're paying for the experience and spectacle. 

Toothsome would be pretty cool, but there's a lot of candy/sweets places at CityWalk already (It's Sugar, and Sparky's is now mostly all candy... plus the upcoming VooDoo).  I do believe it'd be a different enough brand, and I personally hope it comes here, but I could see reasons not to bring it (not to mention where exactly it'd go).

I'd find that highly unlikely.  Besides, the food there is pretty terrible.  You're paying for the experience and spectacle. 

Yeah, the food isn't the best- but the special effects the restaurant uses are very cool and unique... which could suit a theme park like Universal Studios Hollywood (which is very technological). Either way, like you stated, who knows where it would go.

I did love the vibe and look of Antojitos when I ate there last year, but the food left me underwhelmed.  Plus, we already have Camachos, so that'd be pretty unlikely.  But yes, something unique would be cool.  I think Dongpo was a step in that direction.

Reactions: William
Construction walls were down at the Universal Cinema last night. I got an e-mail saying they were planning to have it comoletely finished by this weekend.

fnV4bWr.jpg