Design-A-HHN Event | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Design-A-HHN Event

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay. Before I give out my ambitious Lineup. I decided to make a code name game out of it. I will list off the Codenames of each house, and YOU have to guess what those houses could be. If you guess correctly. I will post the name of the house in my next post. All the Codenames are themed to “Art Supplies.” Ready? Here we Go:

1.) “BRUSH” (Original)

2.) “PENCIL” (I.P)

3.) “SPONGE” (I.P)

4.) “THINNER” (Original)

5.) “PALETTE” (I.P)

6.) “KNIFE” (I.P)

7.) “CLAY” (I.P)

8.) “SPRAY CAN” (Original)

9.) “PAPER” (Original)

10.) “PAINT” (Original)

Spray Can sounds music-related to me, particularly Rap/Hip-Hop cause the use of graffiti is part of the genre’s scene. Brush could be an icon house if it’s a painter.

Spray Can sounds music-related to me, particularly Rap/Hip-Hop cause the use of graffiti is part of the genre’s scene. Brush could be an icon house if it’s a painter.
Well there IS an Icon house. But it’s NOT “BRUSH.” Also sadly “SPRAY CAN” is not a Rap/Hip-Hop house. I will give you some hints “How does a brush FEEL?” and “What else do you use Spray cans for besides Graffiti Art?”