E.T. Adventure General Discussion | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess this makes sense lol

I feel like being included in Hollywood and having a potentially rerouted entrance will do a lot for ridership. Having a new marquee right on the main pathway through Hollywood a few facades down from Bourne will make ET pretty hard to miss.

Also I feel that some first-timers probably never even knew ET was there because it was tucked in the kids area that they never had a reason to explore. Being prominent in Hollywood should fix that!

Animal Actors and SpongeBob will probably be part of Hollywood as well.
Yeah, so that makes sense to keep it as is....just moving the entrance arch out past the ET gift shop. .....DreamWorks alone will bring more people back to that area. The former KidZone was dead, and nearly empty, most of the time during its last few years.

Would the reuse the same archway, maybe new except slightly modified? It would be cool having a newer entrance matching the queue using old school props.

The old entrance was easy to miss. The first looking in that direction you usually see KZ and the Spongebob store, so you wouldn't think there's another ride back there not meant for only kids.

MinionsLand freaking kills me. :D

View attachment 20738
Remember the Alamo.

Probably the most bizarre location in a theme park once DreamWorks opens. You'll have an occasionally opened Woody Woodpecker-themed pizza place, SpongeBob, E.T. ride, Shrek's house, and then these 2 (kinda ugly & cheap) DreamWorks M&G tents they just up this weekend that blocks what would have been a nice entry area to the rest of DreamWorks.
You forgot to mention Central Park is here as well