E3 2018 | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ugh, this wait is killing me! And Geoff Keighley (an E3 executive) is hyping up the first announcement for Xbox, also says "surprising partners" for the company.
maxresdefault.jpg

As a interesting thing to note, Katsuhiro Harada is at the conference, and if you know his name, then you are well aware of the Tekken franchise.

That could get interesting REAL quick.

Xbox has announced:

- Halo: Infinite
- 50 titles, 15 exclusives (FINALLY)
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Sekuro: Shadows Die Twice
- Fallout 4 on Gamepass
- Fallout 76
- Crackdown 3
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
- Metro: Exodus
- Kingdom Hearts
- Sea of Thieves Updates: Cursed Sails and Forbidden Shores
- Forza: Horizon 4 (wow, this looks great!)
- New Microsoft Exclusive Studios: The Initiative, Compulsion Studios, Playground Games, Ninja Theory, and Undead Labs (HOLY MOTHER)
- We Happy Few
- The Division 2

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Man, Microsoft kicked ass. They went with the approach I wanted them too, and that a lot of the announcements were great. I can't wait to see how Sony and Nintendo respond to Microsoft tomorrow and Tuesday, as they did great on First Party conferences.
How many were actual exclusives? I’ll have to watch later.

Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 4, Gear's Tactical, Gear's V, Battletoads, Crackdown 3, Ori & The Will of The Wisps, and announcing of bringing in 5 studios into Microsoft Studios.
So 5 new exclusive announcements where only one wasn’t already rumored. That’s quite the surprise too. People were expecting Perfect Dark as a revival.

So 5 new exclusive announcements where only one wasn’t already rumored. That’s quite the surprise too. People were expecting Perfect Dark as a revival.

I would include Gear's Tactical, as that hasn't been rumored if I'm mistaken.

That said, they did hint that Playground Games is doing something open world that is not Forza related, which could correlate to the Fable rumor from earlier in the year.