E3 2018 | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would include Gear's Tactical, as that hasn't been rumored if I'm mistaken.

That said, they did hint that Playground Games is doing something open world that is not Forza related, which could correlate to the Fable rumor from earlier in the year.
If Gears Tactical is a Halo Wars type game then yes it was rumored. There was also a Gears Battle Royale rumored. Maybe it’s a mode in Gears 5.

Things I care about:
Xbox has announced:

- Halo: Infinite (not sure what the hell this was though)
- Sekuro: Shadows Die Twice (AHHHHHHHHH YES)
- Fallout 76 (didn’t show much, excited for tonight)
- Metro: Exodus (I was impressed that the whole trailer took place in ONE level)
- Forza: Horizon 4 (wow, this looks great!) [I agree, and I have never cared about this franchise before]
- We Happy Few (everything I have seen of this has looked generic and bad, but the trailer they showed actually really interested me)
- The Division 2(looks pretty fun)
You missed a few things (there are more, but these are the things I care about):
-CUPHEAD DLC AHHHH YES
-Just Cause 4 coming out in DECEMBER, hopefully not as bad as JC3
-A skating game called Session that looked like a spiritual successor to Skate
-Gears 5 actually looks interesting
-DYING LIGHT 2 YES GOD, AND WITH NEW RPG ELEMENTS
-HAHA WHAT BATTLETOADS???
Fails:
-Kingdom Hearts 3 looked terrible
-the other two Gears games looked terrible
-spent quite a while on division and forza gameplay, where it’s pretty much the same gameplay as before
-Phil Spencer trips over words constantly

Overall a fantastic conference that built a ton of hype for me
Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 4, Gear's Tactical, Gear's V, Battletoads, Crackdown 3, Ori & The Will of The Wisps, and announcing of bringing in 5 studios into Microsoft Studios.
But like...most or all of those are coming to PC...so are they actually exclusives?

Reactions: Mike S
Microsoft had there best E3 conference in a while. So many new game announcements as well as a few surprises. I cant wait for Cyberpunk, CD Projekt Red might have something really special there.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Things I care about:
You missed a few things (there are more, but these are the things I care about):
-CUPHEAD DLC AHHHH YES
-Just Cause 4 coming out in DECEMBER, hopefully not as bad as JC3
-A skating game called Session that looked like a spiritual successor to Skate
-Gears 5 actually looks interesting
-DYING LIGHT 2 YES GOD, AND WITH NEW RPG ELEMENTS
-HAHA WHAT BATTLETOADS???
Fails:
-Kingdom Hearts 3 looked terrible
-the other two Gears games looked terrible
-spent quite a while on division and forza gameplay, where it’s pretty much the same gameplay as before
-Phil Spencer trips over words constantly

Overall a fantastic conference that built a ton of hype for me
But like...most or all of those are coming to PC...so are they actually exclusives?

Gears Tactics looks great, don’t know what you’re talking about.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
God, what is everyone’s obsession with February 22nd? There’s three or four major games releasing that day, and there might be more.

Also, 2019 is going to be a heck of a year in gaming:

- Cyberpunk 2077 (yes, I know it has no release date yet, but it’ll probably be out next year)
- Anthem
- Gears 5
- Days Gone
- Death Stranding
- Unnamed Pokémon title
- Metroid
- Metro Exodus
- Halo 6
- Remedy Project P7
- Crackdown 3
- Dying Light 2
- Kingdom Hearts
- The Last of Us 2
- Etc

God, what is everyone’s obsession with February 22nd? There’s three or four major games releasing that day, and there might be more.

Also, 2019 is going to be a heck of a year in gaming:

- Cyberpunk 2077 (yes, I know it has no release date yet, but it’ll probably be out next year)
- Anthem
- Gears 5
- Days Gone
- Death Stranding
- Unnamed Pokémon title
- Metroid
- Metro Exodus
- Halo 6
- Remedy Project P7
- Crackdown 3
- Dying Light 2
- Kingdom Hearts
- The Last of Us 2
- Etc
For me I’m wondering what Nintendo’s obsession with my birthday is. There’s two games and I think an accessory or two as well all coming out on July 13th.

HOLY :x: THAT BETHESDA CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING
Highlights:
-DOOM MOTHA:x:IN 2 BABYYYYYYY THAT TRAILER GOT ME SO HYPE AGHGHGHGHG TWICE AS MANY DEMONS AGHGHGHG
-Fallout 76 is EXACTLY what I wanted it to be, it seems it'll use Dying Light's multiplayer structure but with more multiplayer-oriented systems, it's so perfect.
-Rage 2 looks INSANELY better than the original trailer made it look, I'm very interested in this now
-They got me interested in Wolfenstein for the first time in a while, I played the first game and haven't returned, gonna give it another go.
-Some good looking additions to Prey
-Those teases at the end that EVERYONE needed
-I'm actually interested in ES: Blades, it's a very ambitious idea that I'll try out on PC
-Quake Champions for free is great, probably gonna play this a ton

Fails:
-I don't care about card games
-I don't care about MMOs
-Way more awkward moments than Microsoft, like, WAYYYYYY more.

Such a fantastic conference, with so many hype moments, but also that good e3 awkwardness.

DOOM TWOOOOOO YEAHHAHHAHAH

Reactions: Mike S
Some feelings,

• They didn't need Quake Champions or ESO there, both of them dragged things down a bit
  • Fallout 76 looks amazing, and a lot better than I expected.
  • They shot themselves in the foot, but I am glad they got Elder Scrolls VI announced.
  • FINALLY, SOME STARFIELD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
  • I wanted to see more from Rage, as I am dissapointed about that.
  • Glad to see Andrew W.K., but he didn't do that well with the show
  • Glad to see Doom's sequel revealed, and I am interested to see gameplay at Quakecon
Overall, better than EA, but Microsoft did the presentation of conference (and variety) better than Bethesda.

What more did you want to see? I understand what this game is trying to be much more clearly now personally. It's like Dooms base shooting mechanics on the Bethesda open world, with quests and such. Also vehicular combat.

To borrow Doom for a second, they gave that game a meaty amount of time at E3 back in 2015 when they revealed it. And to be frank, I think they should've done more to give people a clear idea of what RageII is, as it seems very...shrouded and misguided to me so-far.

They simply should've just of shown gameplay, and not of done the Andrew W.S. bit.

They simply should've just of shown gameplay, and not of done the Andrew W.S. bit.
This is 100% true, but personally the gameplay they showed satisfied me. My concern is that they didn't show enough to have it stand out from say, Fallout, as they seem like similar enough concepts to get them confused.
I love the Starfield logo. That is all.
I think it's a bit generic, but so are most of Bethesda's logos, so :shrug:.