E3 2018 | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad they explained a bit more about Tomb Raider, and revealed a new IP (Excited to see what Platinum does with original concepts at Square), shocked that we didn't get any news on the Marvel collaboration or more on Kingdom Hearts. Interested about the rest of the week for the latter, but I understand why people may be mad.

Color me, disappointing, as they could've done more.

Rankings
EA - 4/10
Micro - 8.5/10
Beth - 7/10
Square - 7.5/10

Reactions: Magic-Man
It's weird to me that Squeenix even bothers doing a conference if all their stuff is gonna show up to be spotlighted in the big 3 conferences anyway. *shrugs*

But I do adore Keith David, so I guess in that sense it was a justified watch lol.

It's weird to me that Squeenix even bothers doing a conference if all their stuff is gonna show up to be spotlighted in the big 3 conferences anyway. *shrugs*

But I do adore Keith David, so I guess in that sense it was a justified watch lol.

I thought of mentioning Keith David's buttery voice, but that would make it a biased 8.5 because of his narration alone. ;)

Reactions: E.Gadd
So-far, in no particular order, games that intrigue the hell out of me:

-Fallout 76
-Dying Light 2 (the consequence mechanics)
-Kingdom Hearts 3
-Shadow of The Tomb Raider (The demo shown off sold me more)
-Cyberpunk

Does anyone else think that Kingdom Hearts 3 looks, like, really bad? I’m not into squeenix stories, and I don’t care about their characters, so that might have something to do with it.

to be honest, the only conferences I ever watch are from the "Big 3". The other conferences are usually boring or filled with uh...filler.

to be honest, the only conferences I ever watch are from the "Big 3". The other conferences are usually boring or filled with uh...filler.

I usually watch them all, but the only ones I care about are Bethesda, Playstation, and Nintendo.

So far I liked Bethesda's the best, even if it ended poorly. Fallout, Doom 2, and Wolfenstein Youngblood are all games I'll definitely buy.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit