Employment Question | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Employment Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe for seasonal employment, you only have to work a couple of shifts a year, but that can vary from department to department, but the requirements are few.

If you are under 18, you can work foods (the carts, no usage of large machinery like big mixers and slicers), merchandise, games, and park services.

I wasn't aware that attractions drug tested, and if your friend is concerned, I suggest she not do drugs. Most large corporations do so these days, even for low-paying jobs. To ask for another department might look suspicious. I would say she should take her chances.

Since everyone wants to work a brand-new attraction, and most open positions anywhere are posted internally first, current team members do get hired first.

I realize that, but there are some people who only work a couple of days a year just to keep their status. However, to get comp tickets, you have to work 32 hours per quarter.
32 hours over the course of 3 months is very easy to do. I've done close to 32 in a single week just by picking up shifts.