Falcon's Fury | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Older drawing from the Tampa Bay Times that shows the height in relationship to other Florida attractions . . .

FalconsFury-022.jpg

Interesting graphic! Still can't believe a major Florida park is getting a 300 ft ride. :happy:

I can't wait to ride this ride, I might actually have to go to BG to ride this and I haven't been there in years. I will wear the cam too :lol:

Only thing, is I don't have a fear of heights, so you might get a better response from someone like HTF :p And after seeing DH ride that coaster, I am thinking you will get no sounds from him, he will just sound and look like he is watching a movie :lol:

I can't wait to ride this ride, I might actually have to go to BG to ride this and I haven't been there in years. I will wear the cam too :lol:

Only thing, is I don't have a fear of heights, so you might get a better response from someone like HTF :p And after seeing DH ride that coaster, I am thinking you will get no sounds from him, he will just sound and look like he is watching a movie :lol:
Yeah, maybe I can sit beside HTF and look over at him when the seats roll forward at 300'+. Now that would be priceless!!!:':)rofl:

Last edited:
I smell a BGT meet-up! I can't wait to ride this either!! Just the other weekend I rode Sheikra while at Howl-O-Scream, and it was like an appetizer for what this is gonna be :doggie: Bring this on!!