Fantastic Four (2025) | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Four (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why are we not building up Galactus…

Seems like such a desperate move.
I have a feeling they are building him up, this is only the start. This could simply be the beginning of them starting an arc with Galactus. Where we first become fearful of him in the MCU. They need a big bad post-Secret Wars and Galactus is the perfect villain to fill that role.

Either of those choices would be intriguing. But I'd probably go with Murphy as the top one. Doom needs to be somebody credible as a scientist, a sorcerer, and a head of state, and I think Murphy could convey all of that.
Played a scientist in Oppenheimer, a political leader/mastermind of a criminal organization in Peaky Blinders, so if anything, risks being typecast. :p

Not that my opinion matters but I would have a F4 trilogy with villains as follows:
1st movie: Red Ghost
2nd movie: Doom
3rd movie: Galactus (I do love Javier Bardem in that role, mind you)

Last edited:
Why are we not building up Galactus…

Seems like such a desperate move.
See--the chatter if you look everywhere else is that you don't really need to "build" up Galactus.

His simplicity is what is the most striking with him. And if we're considering a villain that should be more long-term; it should obviously be more Doom than Galactus.

Reactions: Wesker69
See--the chatter if you look everywhere else is that you don't really need to "build" up Galactus.

His simplicity is what is the most striking with him. And if we're considering a villain that should be more long-term; it should obviously be more Doom than Galactus.
Just a preference, Galactus should be built up as the eventual big bad.

But there isn’t a right or wrong in that perspective.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Jumping right in with a Silver Surfer variant? ....hmmm that's a choice. Hopefully this means they won't drag out them getting their powers & just already be an "established" team with their superhuman abilities.

Although watch Silver Surfer only be in the last part of the movie. *sigh* just drop a synopsis already

Blah. At least give us Doctor Doom on the side as a recurring threat to appear in a sequel as the main big bad.

Although after Galactus, he'd seem like a hamster as far as threats go