Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay....

It's appropriate they bought Lucasfilm, because they've entered George's madman territory. I can't believe they thought that was a good idea. Obviously no one has the guts to stand up and say, 'What?! That's a horrible idea! We're not doing that". :bang:

Wow...this is retarded if alllll this trouble is for a media event :bang::doh:

There are not even words for this if it's all for the event. You tricked the media in coming out when you announced BENCHES. Did you really think you had to make that ridiculous website and video, to show off something 99% of people will never see?

I swear, TDO sits around a desk all day laughing at everyone while they mess with their heads and crush their dreams.

I want that 1:21 of my life back.:censored: I seriously can't believe all the hype for the stupid dragon if the general public won't be able to witness it. What's the freakin' point?

Seriously? I can't imagine Disney, even nowadays, being that ridiculous. I mean all this hype (Dumb as it may have been) for something that's only gonna be seen by the media? I just honestly can't believe that Disney would be that bad.