Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Let's be honest, though. If Universal were to theme this game-changing coaster and its queue with shipping containers, especially a stone's throw away from Wizarding World, we'd never hear the end of it. "Cheap," "lazy," "ugly"... They need to theme the entrance to this with a little more pizazz than making guests feel like they're dock workers at the Long Beach port.
1727279672585.png

Here's an update from last night (sorry, no Edgar Allen Crow cameo this time)
View attachment 23675
View attachment 23676
View attachment 23677
View attachment 23678
View attachment 23679
View attachment 23680
View attachment 23681
If by some miracle I get out of LAHH by 11-1130pm-ish on a Wed/Thurs/Sun (closes around 1030pm), I might try to swing by HHN for last hour or two. So I'll be sure to get an update otherwise it'll have to wait until the final night (Nov 3rd) o_O:skull:
Speaking of which, is there an hour in which HHN cuts off the parking fee? It would suck to have to show up for the final two hours of the event and have to pay $35 for parking.

Speaking of which, is there an hour in which HHN cuts off the parking fee? It would suck to have to show up for the final two hours of the event and have to pay $35 for parking.
Parking is $10 after 5pm except on HHN nights. $5 with purchase of a movie ticket. You can always buy a ticket on the app, and after you get through the toll booth, just cancel the movie ticket.

Interesting in Florida, is parking is free after 6pm except on HHN nights when parking is free after midnight. Even at $5 I wouldn't pay to go to Citywalk here.

Parking is $10 after 5pm except on HHN nights. $5 with purchase of a movie ticket. You can always buy a ticket on the app, and after you get through the toll booth, just cancel the movie ticket.

Interesting in Florida, is parking is free after 6pm except on HHN nights when parking is free after midnight. Even at $5 I wouldn't pay to go to Citywalk here.
Technically it’s free past 1-2am sometimes. lol