Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No doubt, I love the San Fran area. Just thought Universal could possibly enhance for a little more themeing for the attraction. But makes total sense. Money could be spent elsewhere for sure.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm wondering how they are going to handle the transition they have created from one end of the building to the other? One end looks like brick, while the other looks more like wood. The brick end probably ends up a brownish red color, while it looks like they might go more tan. While that might not be noticed from the ground in San Fran, from across the lake, it'll be quite noticeable. Will they address that or just let there be a sharp transition?

Heh, if they make the changes to this "insinuated" by HTF & BriMan, maybe it'll turn out OK after all. As I've said before, still hoping for at least one set type scene before the 360 room.....I don't mind the 360 room since I thought the Kong 360 room was one of the best theme park experiences there are. Fun as all heck. My concern with Hollywood's F&F has always been what comes before the 360 room. Hollywoods' pre 360 room stuff was very meh. What's before the 360 room will make or break this attraction.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how they are going to handle the transition they have created from one end of the building to the other? One end looks like brick, while the other looks more like wood. The brick end probably ends up a brownish red color, while it looks like they might go more tan. While that might not be noticed from the ground in San Fran, from across the lake, it'll be quite noticeable. Will they address that or just let there be a sharp transition?
I definitely noticed it, it's pretty weird.