Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Because I have 80% more information that I am shuffling around in my brain. 70% of that I will never discuss on here, and 10% I am holding in my safe queue before sharing. ;)
80% of my brain is filled with

maxresdefault.jpg

Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy! What did you think it was?

Reactions: anihilnation
Interesting that we havent heard anything about Beetlejuice going down. I thought it would be at the end of HHN.
Twister will be closing not even a week after it was announced so it could happen at a moment's notice. Any people with sources on here heard about the closing date?

Twister will be closing not even a week after it was announced so it could happen at a moment's notice. Any people with sources on here heard about the closing date?

I only know that a few of the actors were hauled aside in some fashion and told that their jobs at Universal would remain at "such time" that BJ closes. This happened months ago. I am not clear where they might be relocated to.

As Disaster is now closed, I would assume it is any day now, but that could stretch to two months.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
I wonder why they haven't moved BJ to FFL yet, like rumors say. Considering they're closing so much lately, you think they would do that sooner.

Not happening. The show is gone but you might still be able to meet some of your favorite characters from the show.